- Spa and wellness facilities including indoor heated plunge pool* , whirlpool, steam room and sauna (€15 entry fee for two hours, 16 yrs+ only)
- Bar with fireplace
- Snacks provided when guests return from skiing
- WiFi (paid locally)
- Evening entertainment programme sometimes with live music
- Massages and beauty treatments available (payable locally)
- Located at the foot of the nursery slopes
- Shops, bars and restaurants 5 minutes’ walk away
- Close to the lifts and ski school meeting point (150 m)
The Hotel du Golf lies in exceptional surroundings, facing Mont Blanc and is located at the foot of the nursery slopes with ski-in/ski-out access.
The great reputation of the restaurants together with the hotel’s relaxed, welcoming atmosphere and great facilities make the Du Golf an excellent choice for groups, families and couples alike. The large fireplace in the bar and lounge area creates a warm and inviting area to relax after each day on the slopes, often accompanied with live music.
The hotel has a lovely spa area with whirlpool, steam room and sauna (local charges apply for entry. Over 18s only).
There is an option to dine in the speciality Savoyard Mont Blanc restaurant or the à la carte Petit Zinc restaurant (reserve locally).
The close proximity to the fun MILLE8 activity ski area and aquatic centre adds to its appeal, especially for families.
- Buffet breakfast with hot and cold options
- Buffet evening meals with wine included
- One Savoyard meal each week at the Mont Blanc restaurant (pre-book at the reception)
- Option of one Burger meal each week in 'Le Petit Zinc' Burger House restaurant (pre-book at reception)
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on the buffet)
- Earlier meal times for children are available during school holidays from 6.45pm
Kids club (3 – 5 years Free all season. 6 – 10 years & 11 – 17 years French school holidays only) Baby cots are available (on request) Earlier meal times for children are available (during school holidays from 6.45 pm) Cots & Linen, play room and high chairs in restaurant.
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), mountain views, bath and WC, flat screen TV, safe, WiFi (additional charge payable locally), hair dryer, telephone and mini bar.
- Twin/Double room (A2): sleeps 2 people (20m²) with north facing views
- Triple room (B3): sleeps 3 people (20m²) with additional single bed and north facing views
- Triple room (C3): sleeps 2-3 people (20m²) with additional sofa bed (suitable for a child up to 10 yrs) and south facing views
Twin rooms for single use are available with a supplement. Adjacent rooms can be requested if they are the same type.
A2 & C3 rooms will fit a baby cot with 2 adults sharing. B3 does not have the space to fit a baby cot.
The great reputation of the restaurant, together with the hotel’s relaxed ambience make the Hotel du Golf an excellent choice for all. Highly recommended.
All prices include flights & transfers. Regional airports may be available.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|14/12/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/04/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|