- On the piste
- Nearest lift 150m (via piste)
- Boot room with heated boot-warmers
- Sauna Access
- Ski-in / ski-out
- Free WiFi access
Welcome to Chalet Toubkal 1, a modern 3-bedroom property in a great ski-in/ski-out location!
The chalet offers 1 twin and 2 double bedrooms, all of which have en-suite facilities. The bright open-plan living and dining area open out onto a wrap-around balcony which looks out towards the piste. The chalet also benefits from a sauna, a boot room (with heated boot warmers), and a door which leads directly onto the piste; these facilities are shared between Toubkal 1 and Toubkal 2.
Chalet Toubkal 1 is available on a sole occupancy basis. For larger groups, bookings can be accepted across both Toubkal properties.
Chalet Toubkal 1 is one of our Signature chalets, offering something a little bit extra for your holiday. These chalets benefit from a few extra treats, such as canapés, apertif and cheeseboard.
The chalet is ideally located on the Moretta Blanche piste, on the edge of La Tania’s ‘Chalet Quarter’.
From the chalet you can ski down (snow conditions permitting) to the La Tania télécabine and ski school meeting points – the piste is wide and levels out at this point. The télécabine takes you into the heart of the Three Valleys ski area within no time!
La Tania village centre (with its shops, bars and restaurants) and ski school meeting points on foot, are a 5 minute walk from the chalet, via the public elevator.
There is no allocated parking for Toubkal 1, however there are two free car parks in La Tania.
Breakfast; 5 days continental breakfast with hot option; 2 days continental self-service
Daily afternoon tea; including homemade cake or biscuits, fresh baguette and hot drinks
3-course evening meal; 6 nights
House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
* All 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off. Please note any short breaks of 3 or 4 nights will still include a full day off for the chalet host.
In addition to the above, in our Signature chalets, on your catered evenings you will also enjoy:
Canapés and aperitif; served prior to dinner
Cheeseboard; served after dinner
Sole occupancy booking will also receive a complimentary bottle of port to enjoy alongside your cheese course.
- Check-in is from 16:00. Bag storage may be available for early arrivals, please do check with us when booking.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 20:30 (under normal travel conditions), you will be offered a light supper of bread, cheese and charcuterie, as opposed to the usual three course meal.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 22:00 (you will be offered a light supper as above, but you will also need pay an out of hours ‘meet and greet’ supplement of €50 to be settled into your accommodation.
- We ask that you vacate the chalet by 10:00.
- Bag storage for later departures is sometimes available, please check with us when booking.
- If you wish to ski on your departure day or are departing later in the day, please note that we cannot guarantee availability of any facilities (including shower or changing) after check-out at 10:00, as our chalet teams will be cleaning the property thoroughly for the next arriving guests.
- Please be understanding that arriving guests have exclusive use of the chalet from 16:00 onwards. Any stored bags must be collected prior to 15:00; there will be no access after this time.
Double bedroom with ensuite shower room & WC
Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bath with shower) & WC
Boot room and piste access
Living and dining area with fireplace and balcony
Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bath with shower) & WC
Lovely chalet that combines traditional style with beautiful pine interiors with the additional benefit of private facilities in every bedroom.
All prices based on accommodation only.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|