- Ski in ski out
- All ensuite
- Hot tub
- WiFi internet
- Sun Terrace
- Log fire
Chalet Jonquille is a traditionally built, wooden clad chalet with 7 bedrooms, outdoor hot tub, open fire and an enviable position close to the slopes and village centre in La Tania.
The chalet sleeps up to 16 in a mix of double and twin bedrooms, all of which are en-suite. The living room is bright and spacious and has an open log fire and a large south facing terrace. The chalet is located just 50m from the piste and 100m from the ski lift, which transports you to the heart of the 3 Vallées.
- Breakfast; 2 days self-service, 5 days hot option
- Afternoon tea; including fresh baguette, hot drinks and homemade cake/biscuits (7 days)
- 5-course evening meal; including canapés, aperitif and cheese course with port (6 days)*
- House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
* All 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off. Please note any short breaks of 3 or 4 nights will still include a full day off for the chalet host.
Upgrade Your Wine: You can pre-book cases of beer/lager, or a selection of premium red and white wine, along with rosé, Prosecco and Champagne to enjoy along with the wine provided as part of your holiday.
Children under 12 will be served a high tea at around 17:30 – 18:00; we’ll be in touch to discuss their likes and dislikes before you arrive.
On one evening during your stay you will have the opportunity to try out one of the area’s superb restaurants. Speak to the resort team for recommendations and they will be happy to make restaurant and taxi reservations for you.
Entrance, ski and boot room, W.C. and outdoor hot tub.
Living Room with large south facing terrace
Bedroom 1 – twin room, en-suite
Bedroom 2 – twin room, en-suite with balcony
Bedroom 3 – double room, en-suite with balcony
Bedroom 4 – twin room, en-suite with balcony
Bedroom 5 – double room, en-suite with balcony
Bedroom 6 – twin room, en-suite
Bedroom 7 – twin room, en-suite
Bedrooms 6 and 7 are larger rooms and can hold an extra bed if required. Please note that these bedrooms are in the eaves, so some parts of the room are height restricted.
Luxuriously appointed chalet, beautifully decorated and appointed throughout. A chalet well worth considering in a resort at the heart of the massive three valleys ski area.
Flights and transfers can be arranged at a supplement.
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a room. They do not includes flights & transfers.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|