Chalet Herrison is situated on the edge of the Moretta Blanche piste in a private cul-de-sac, with the slopes only few steps from the chalet boot room! The resort centre is under a 10 minute walk, but with the all day in-resort driver service you won't need to walk anywhere!
Chalet Herisson takes its inspiration from the wilderness, with gentle neutral tones complementing the softest natural textures to create a truly inviting space to relax during your winter holiday. Each of the four individually decorated bedrooms has its own unique personality: stag, badger, bear and husky. The TV room also doubles as an extra bedroom with a fold-out sofa bed. The sunken hot tub on the upper terrace makes a magical spot to unwind at the end of a perfect day, or perhaps you’ll sink into the sofa instead, and enjoy a drink before your evening meal whilst taking in the magnificent views…
The fact that this ski-in, ski-out chalet is located in a tranquil cul-de-sac makes it an ideal family chalet. Skiers of all levels can easily ski to the main La Tania gondola in the mornings to explore The Three Valleys. At the end of the day either ski straight to the chalet door from the Moretta Blanche slope, or alternatively our driver will collect you from La Tania village (maybe a local après-ski bar!) and whizz you back to the chalet. Stash your skis and warm your boots in the ski room, ready to do it all again tomorrow!
Chalet Herisson guests will enjoy our usual standard of catered chalet service: beautiful breakfasts (healthy or not, it’s up to you!), the classic chalet afternoon tea and a truly impressive 4-course meal prepared by your very own chef.
- 4 en-suite bedrooms
- TV room with sofa bed
- Separate shower room
- Saturday changeover
- Newly-refurbished chalet
- Ski in-ski out chalet
- Sunken hot tub on the terrace
- Log fire with open plan living & dining
- Green & Spring toiletries, Albus & Flora lip balm
- Hairdryers, quality bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Large ski room with boot warmer
- Pre-concierge service for help with booking transfers, ski lessons, passes, ski hire etc.
- Electronic safes in all bedrooms
- Private exterior parking spaces
- Direct Piste access
- All-day concierge service + all day in resort driver service
Chalet Catering Service Includes -
- Your own professional chef on 5 evenings
- Indulgent four course evening meals on 5 nights (including bubbly and canapés, cheese and petit fours)
- Sumptuous breakfast on 5 mornings with freshly cooked breakfast, (buffet breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Homemade afternoon cakes every day for a post-skiing treat
- Champagne on your first and final evening
- Open bar – house wines, bubbly, beers & soft drinks + coffees on tap
- Dinner wines handpicked by our sommelier
- Children’s suppers on 5 evenings
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
1 x TV snug with double sofa bed, suitable for up to 2 children.
2 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bath room.