- True luxury interior fixtures and fittings
- Fine dining chef & experienced host
- In-resort concierge & driver team on hand throughout the day
- Open bar of wine, bubbly, beers, soft drinks, Nespresso coffee
- Outdoor hot tub with stunning views over the resort
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, fluffy towels, robes, slippers, hairdryer
- Green & Spring toiletries, Albus & Flora lip balm
- Sonos sound systems, WIFI
- Media snug with smart TV, games console
- Heated ski rooms with boot warmers
- Electronic safes in all bedrooms
Fully refurbished for the 19/20 winter season – Chalet de Mon Père is a perfect new addition to the catered chalet portfolio. A fabulous property in a detached plot in the heart of La Tania’s chalet quarter, and just 50 metres away from the green run Plan Fontaine which leads to the main La Tania gondola.
No expense has been spared on the refurbishment of this chalet. Expect truly exceptional standards on all the fixtures and fittings and a stunning open plan living area with huge windows overlooking the resort and the valley beyond. The TV room makes a great break-out space for anyone wanting to chill out after skiing or play games after dinner.
Gorgeous alpine chic styling means guests can revel in that feeling of being on a luxury holiday, especially when enjoying a glass of bubbly in the hot tub and watching the sunset!
All six bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. There are four double/twin rooms, one room which features a double bed with mezzanine above, and a triple room with a single and a set of single bunks.
6 en-suite bedrooms:
4 double/twin bedrooms
double with double mezzanine bed above
1 triple with single plus single bunks
A chance to experience the Three Valleys from a beautifully refurbished chalet.
Flights & transfers can be arranged to suit your requirements.