- 40 metres from the piste
- Skiing almost to and from the doorstep
- Just 2 minutes’ walk down the piste to the resort centre
- Close to piste
- Wifi throughout
- Log fire
- en-suite bedrooms
Spaciously laid out over four floors, the chalet features six comfortable en-suite bedrooms, a large open plan living/dining area, underfloor heating and an enviable location just off the Folyeres piste. The piste is accessed via a short walk down a snowy path. From here you can clip on your skis and head down to the lift.
The lower ground floor of the chalet comprises three twin bedrooms. On the ground floor you will find the entrance, lounge and dining area with TV and balcony and the steps leading down to the ski and boot room. The top floor is home to two twin and one double bedrooms.
Can be combined with next door sister Chalet James (12) for larger groups.
- Breakfast; 2 days self-service, 5 days hot option
- Afternoon tea; including fresh baguette, hot drinks and homemade cake/biscuits (7 days)
- 5-course evening meal; including canapés, aperitif and cheese course with port (6 days)*
- House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
* All 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off. Please note any short breaks of 3 or 4 nights will still include a full day off for the chalet host.
Upgrade Your Wine: You can pre-book cases of beer/lager, or a selection of premium red and white wine, along with rosé, Prosecco and Champagne to enjoy along with the wine provided as part of your holiday.
Children under 12 will be served a high tea at around 17:30 - 18:00; we'll be in touch to discuss their likes and dislikes before you arrive.
On one evening during your stay you will have the opportunity to try out one of the area’s superb restaurants. Speak to the resort team for recommendations and they will be happy to make restaurant and taxi reservations for you.
Room 1- Twin with bath/wc/balcony
Room 2 – Twin with shower/wc/balcony
Room 3 – Twin with bath/wc/balcony
Room 4 – Twin with bath/wc/balcony
Room 5 – Twin with shower/wc/balcony
Room 6 – Double (under eaves) with bath/wc/balcony
Lovely free standing chalet situated above the blue Folyeres piste, only a short distance from the skiing and the town centre. A popular chalet well worth booking early to avoid disappointment.
Prices do not include flights & transfers but these can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room. They do not include flights.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|