- South facing uninterrupted fantastic views over the Tarentaise valley and beyond.
- 50m from lifts and ice skating rink
- Free WIFI & satellite T.V
- Heated Boot Warmers
- Unlimited bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free WIFI
- UK Satellite Television
La Rosiere is largely a modern resort so we feel very lucky to be able to offer this remarkable 150 year old traditional stone farm building has been lovingly restored, transforming it into a fabulous chalet. It’s a rare treat and what’s more it’s in a superb location – the main express lift only a 50 metre walk away, and you can ski back to with 20 metres of the chalet’s front door.
Chalet Epilobe is a warm and homely chalet that’s beautiful inside and out, offering a cosy interior with stylish contemporary design within; then looking out there are spectacular uninterrupted views across the valley, which you can enjoy from a lovely south facing balcony.
Chalet Epilobe is in a great location being only 50m away from the main Les Eucherts 6 seater express chairlift and ski school meeting point, in fact its one of the closest catered chalets in the whole of La Rosiere to the slopes. Les Eucherts has its own bustling centre with shops, bars, restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink and ski school. La Rosiere centre is a short free bus ride away or a pleasant stroll along a pretty forest track.
We expect that many more self-catered holidays will be taken and so we can now offer this chalet with both options, the price reduction for no catering is usually £200 per person per week. For self-catered we will only take whole chalet bookings, for catered we are currently also only taking whole chalet bookings until the legal situation and policy is in place for social distancing.
Catered service price includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Vin Chaud with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on four mornings
- Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Use of hot tub/sauna (where applicable at selected times)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax – This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Fully private transfers (please ask for a quote)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Second floor (entrance level)
Entrance porch with heated boot warmers
Living room and dining area with open plan kitchen and balcony with south facing uninterrupted views over the Tarentaise valley and beyond.
Downstairs to the First floor
Room 1: Double room with en-suite shower and sink, south facing balcony
Room 2: Twin room with en-suite shower and sink
Separate toilet outside the bedrooms
Room 3: Double room with en-suite shower and south facing terrace
Room 4: Twin room with en-suite shower
Separate toilet outside the bedrooms.
Beautiful stand alone chalet with amazing views.
All prices are based on catered chalet accommodation only. Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Transfers are available but are provided with certain conditions. Please ask for details.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|