- All en-suite or private facilities
- Great location being less than 30m away from the piste and main chairlift
- Free WIFI
- Real log fire
- Satellite TV
- Ski Room and Heated boot warmers
When it comes down to it, so much of whether your ski holiday is a classic you remember for the rest of your life, or one you’ll quickly forget, is down to just a few key factors, the biggest one of all normally your chalet’s location.
Few are better placed than Chalet Soleil, a popular and cosy chalet located just 30 metres from the main chairlift and slopes up in snowsure Plagne 1800 in the vast Paradiski ski region. The chalet’s lounge has lots of comfy seating around an open log fire and leads to an open plan dining area with a table big enough to eat all guests whilst French doors open on to a large south facing sun terrace overlooking the piste. Chalet Soleil’s five bedrooms include one which can be used as triple room.
We expect that many more self-catered holidays will be taken and so we can now offer this chalet with both options, the price reduction for no catering is usually £200 per person per week. For self-catered we will only take whole chalet bookings, for catered we are currently also only taking whole chalet bookings until the legal situation and policy is in place for social distancing.
Catered service price includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Vin Chaud with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on four mornings
- Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service:-
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Use of hot tub/sauna (where applicable at selected times)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax – This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Fully private transfers (please ask for a quote)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Open plan lounge with real fire, leading through to the dining area with table
Large sun terrace accessed from the lounge with views of the piste
Bedroom 1: Located off the lounge, Double with en-suite toilet, bath/shower
Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet (Note: beds cannot be put together)
Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
Bedroom 5: Twin/Triple room with en-suite shower and toilet
Lower Ground Floor
Entrance to ski locker/boot room
Fantastic location, well run and desirable chalet, early booking advised.
All prices are based on catered chalet accommodation only. Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Transfers are available but are provided with certain conditions. Please ask for details.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|