- All either en-suite or fully private with showers, toilets and washbasins together with heated towel rails
- One of the best locations in La Plagne 1800 being ski in and only 100m away from the blue piste which takes you to right by the piste
- Hot tub
- Magnificent terrace with commanding views over the valley
- Free WIFI
- Log fire
- Satellite TV
- Heated Boot warmers and ski lockers
Chalet Graphite is one a cut above the rest in La Plagne 1800. It’s a magnificent building, completely renovated very recently, in a superb position close to both resort facilities and the ski slopes. In fact you can normally ski back to the door and access back out to the piste in the morning is just a short walk.
Chalet Graphite boasts a wonderful brand new hot tub on its huge sun terrace and you have the added luxury of a sauna too. The chalet’s magnificent lounge is centred on its stylish open fireplace and has picture windows with views out over the La Plagne valley. There’s an open kitchen so you can watch the chalet’s team preparing your meals. All seven bedrooms are either en suite or with private facilities and there are heater ski lockers and boot warmers.
Please note that this chalet is whole chalet bookings only for all peak dates including Easter
Chalet Graphite is in a prime position in La Plagne 1800, normally ski in from the blue piste coming down from La Plagne Centre and in the morning it’s only a 100 metre walk away from the main piste that takes you directly to the Meleze lift. The chalet is also only a short distance away from the village of La Plagne 1800 where you can find restaurants, shops and of course bars including the popular La Mine.
There is a large lounge /dining area with an open fireplace which has stunning views over the slopes and also the Tarentaise valley below. The hot tub is located in the private garden that receives plenty of sun in the afternoon. You can also relax in our sauna or have a drink on the very large sun terrace after a hard day on the slopes.
Catered service price includes:
- Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict time terms and conditions apply)
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Vin Chaud with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on four mornings
- Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Use of hot tub/sauna (where applicable at selected times)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax – This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Fully private transfers (please ask for a quote)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Entrance to the chalet
Entrance hall with boot warmers and external ski lockers
Bedroom 1 – Twin with private bathroom which has a shower toilet and heated towel rail. Great views over the slopes and valley (shared toilet with bedroom 2)
Bedroom 2 – Twin bedroom with private bathroom which has a shower toilet and heated towel rail. Great views over the slopes and valley (shared toilet with bedroom 1)
Bedroom 3 – Large Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail with views overlooking the piste.
Bedroom 4 – Large Twin with en-suite shower , toilet and heated towel rail with views overlooking the piste.
Here is our fantastic large lounge with open fireplace together with our dining area with a large table with seating for up to 14 people. Our open plan kitchen is located on this floor so you can watch our chalet staff preparing your dinner. There is a balcony together with stunning views over the resort and Tarentaise valley. On this floor you will also find our sauna and there is a separate toilet for use by guests when dining/in the lounge
Bedroom 5 – Double with en-suite bathroom with a shower, toilet and heated towel rail
Room 6 – Twin with private shower, toilet and heated towel rail and balcony with views overlooking the piste. Note that there is restricted headroom in this bedroom in the bed area
Room 7 – Double with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail and balcony and great views overlooking the mountains and piste
Prime position in the popular Plagne 1800 region and a much sought after chalet option.
All prices are based on catered chalet accommodation and transfers. Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Transfers, whilst included do have some conditions so please call for full information.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room. The prices do not include flights.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|