- Terrace with panoramic views of the mountains
- Lounge and piano bar (occasional live music)
- Spa with heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room & whirlpool (towels included)
- Massages and beauty treatments (book & pay locally)
- WiFi in reception (Free)
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Next to the ski school meeting point
- Indoor car parking (€10 per day, pay locally)
- Tea & coffee served in reception throughout the day
The Araucaria Hotel & Spa has been completely renovated for Winter 17/18. Exceptionally well located at the bottom of the slalom run in Plagne Centre, this exciting update has been managed by the same owners as the Rockypop and Heliopic Hotel in Chamonix.
Views from the property are great across the pistes or Mont Blanc and is next to the ski school meet point in Plagne Centre. Expect a relaxed but chic style- there's even a popcorn machine and unsupervised play area for the children!
With the revamp and expansion of the Spa, the hotel's bar has also grown in size offering a great place to sit and talk about the fantastic ski opportunities in La Plagne.
Relax and unwind in the re-desgined spa with pool, sauna, hamman and whirlpool, children's pool. There's also the option to indulge in a massage or spa treatment.
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- 4 Course buffet evening meals
- Local speciality evening once per week (sundays only)
- Earlier meal times are available for children (from 7 pm)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Special dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarian etc.) should be provided for in the buffet
All rooms have balconies with mountain views, twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment, towels, cable/satellite TV with English speaking channels, safe, hairdryer & tea and coffee making facilities.
- Classic Room (A2): sleeps 2 people (18m²), also available for sole occupancy (F1)
- Superior Room (B3): sleeps 2-3 people (25m²). Additional single bed suitable for a child up to 12 years
- Family Room (C4): sleeps 3-4 people (35m²). Additional bunk beds (availability on request)
Interconnecting rooms are available on request.
Please note that baby cots are not possible in A2 rooms.
Its contemporary design is very impressive. The highly regarded restaurant has great mountain views and the warm welcome here will ensure a memorable stay in la Plagne. Highly recommended.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/04/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|14/12/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|