- Spa and wellness facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, solarium, whirlpool, sauna and steam room
- Ski in / ski out access
- Relaxation area
- Piano bar
- Lounge with fire place
- Sun terrace with mountain views and loungers
- Restaurant ‘Le Symphonie’ serving French and European cuisine
- Situated at the foot of the slopes
- Close to the La Clusaz village
- Walking distance to local shops
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- WiFi (Free)
- Games room with billiards table
- Ski shop on site
- Laundry services are available (book and pay locally)
- Safety deposit box
- Room service (book and pay locally)
- Wake up service available (book with reception)
- Luggage storage available in reception
The Hotel Beauregard has a prime position at the foot of the slopes and is a very short walk from La Clusaz centre making this a great choice for any couple, family or group looking for the ultimate in ski convenience. Enjoy sharing experiences of your day on the slopes in this chalet-style property, either at dinner in the popular La Symphonie restaurant or with a drink from the bar around the fireplace in the lounge. Alternatively, relax and unwind in the hotels spa with indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and hammam.
- Restaurant 'Le Symphonie' serving French and European cuisine
- Continental breakfast buffet with additional hot options
- 4 course a la carte evening meals with choice of menu
- Afternoon tea (served between 3.30 - 6 pm) including home made products from the local area (conservatives etc.) with drinks (included)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Special dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarian etc.) are available (on request)
- Earlier meal times are available for children
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, hairdryer, alarm clock (on request), safe, telephone, bath robes, desk, toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities, slippers, satellite / cable flat screen TV with English speaking channels, mini bar, towels, bed linen and a balcony with mountain views.
- Classic Twin Rooms (A3) sleep 2 – 3 people. Additional single bed (suitable for child up to 11 years).
- Family Quad Rooms (B4) sleep 4 people. Additional single beds (suitable for child up to 11 years).
Beds are made on arrival and daily house keeping is included.
Situated in a quiet position with great ski access.
Prices include flights & transfers.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|