- 2 Restaurants ‘Le Coeur’ and ‘Le Cinq’
- Sun terrace with mountain views
- Ski shop on site
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Games room
- WiFi (Free)
- Car parking (Free)
- Spa and wellness facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, whirlpool and sauna
- Relaxation room
- Lounge with fire place
- TV area
- Fitness room
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage available in reception
- 24 Hour front desk
- Room service (book and pay locally)
- Safety deposit box
- Newspapers available (on request)
- Massage and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
The Hotel au Coeur du Village is a contemporary five star luxury hotel situated in the heart of the La Clusaz village, surrounded by picturesque mountain views. The hotel is in a great location and boasts direct access to the ski lifts, ski school meeting point and the slopes.
Start the day off with a delicious continental breakfast buffet before heading out onto the mountain and return to an appetizing 3 course meal in one of the hotel restaurants: ‘Le Coeur’ or ‘Le Cinq’. Relax after a long day’s skiing in the hotel’s lounge area with fire place, the cocktail bar or enjoy the spa facilities on offer including an indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room.
Rooms are stylishly decorated with opulent extras including fur rugs and mountain decor. The suites also include a living room and all have a balcony with picturesque views of the village and the slopes.
- 2 Restaurants 'Le Coeur' and 'Le Cinq' (book locally)
- Continental breakfast buffet with additional hot options
- 3 Course a la carte evening meals with choice of menu
- Guests may choose from a la carte evening meal options and daily specials
- Evening meal courses include starter, main and dessert
- Children's menus are also available
- Selection of additional dishes available from the menu (additional supplement)
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
- Earlier meal times for children are available from 7 pm
- Christmas and New Year's gala dinners are included
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), spa bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, living room, tea and coffee making facilities, mini bar, safe, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, telephone, hair dryer, bath robes, slippers, towels, radio, desk, toiletries, iPod docking station, WiFi and a balcony with mountain views.
Junior Suite Rooms (A2) sleep 2 people.
Privilege Double Rooms (B2) are larger and sleep 2 people.
Privilege Suite Rooms (C4) are larger and sleep 2 – 4 people with an additional sofa bed (suitable for children under 12 years).
Family Suite Rooms (D4) are the largest suites, sleep 3 – 4 people and are made up of 2 twin rooms (on request).
All beds are made on arrival and daily house keeping is included.
Chalet Suite Rooms (E8) sleep 4 – 8 people and have lounge with fireplace, dining area, open plan fully equipped kitchen, children’s play area with TV and games, curved flat screen TV with home cinema, WiFi, iPad, two twin rooms and one twin room with additional bunk beds (on request).
Slope side location ensures that this 5 star property is hugely popular with guests.
Flights and transfers are included.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|