- Sun terrace
- Mountain views
- Ski shop on site
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Spa and wellness facilities including indoor heated swimming pool, steam room, whirlpool and sauna
- Fitness room
- Massages and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- WiFi (Free)
- Bakery delivery service (book and pay locally)
- Lounge with fire place
- Heated ski equipment storage room with lockers
- Close to local shops and restaurants
- 5 minutes’ walk (500 m) to the centre of Flaine for shops and restaurants
- There is a free shuttle bus in the evenings
- Ski to door access
- Laundry services available (book and pay locally)
- Games room with billiards table
- Luggage storage available
- Grocery delivery service (book and pay locally)
- Car parking (€17 per day – pre book and pay locally)
The Terrasses d'Eos Apartments, on the edge of Flaine Forêt, offer luxurious 5-star self-catering accommodation with doorstep skiing. The Savoyard-style residence is made up of two large, stone and wooden-clad buildings that really make their presence known in the wintry forest. Inside, the apartments have been beautifully finished in a contemporary style and are extremely spacious. All of them have fully equipped kitchenettes – which include a Nespresso machine for those early mornings, to get you ready and raring to go – and large bay windows, some that open out onto a balcony.
All guests have access to the gorgeous outdoor heated swimming pool – what better way to end the day than with a relaxing swim, surrounded by snow-covered spruce trees? Inside, there’s a huge whirlpool with floor-to-ceiling windows to make the most of the panoramic mountain views, and a soothing sauna and hammam – perfect for a self-catering holiday with a touch of luxury. If you fancy a massage or beauty treatment, you can visit the Deep Nature Spa at the Les Terrasses d’Helios apartments, a 5-minute walk away.
If you’ve got kids with you who need a bit of entertainment after a day on the mountain, the property has its very own children’s corner with toys. For the older ones, there’s also a pool table.
When you want to explore Flaine a bit more, it's just a leisurely 15-minute walk into the centre.
All apartments have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), WC, bath with shower head attachment or shower room, kitchenette equipped with hob, microwave, oven, dish washer, fridge, kitchenware, hairdryer, satellite / cable flat screen TV with English speaking channels, WiFi, telephone, bath robes, kettle, tea and coffee making facilities including coffee machine, bed linen, towels, cleaning kit, safe and a balcony or terrace with mountain views.
- Classic 2 Room Apartments (A4) sleep 2 – 4 people. Living room with double sofa bed and double or twin bedroom.
- Superior 2 Room Apartments (B4) sleep 2 – 4 people. Larger living room with double sofa bed and double or twin bedroom.
- 3 Room Apartments (C6) sleep 3 – 6 people. Living room with double sofa bed; double bedroom and twin bedroom.
- Superior 3 Room Apartments (D6) sleep 3 – 6 people. Larger living room with double sofa bed; double bedroom and twin bedroom.
Beds are made on arrival (except sofa beds) and end of stay cleaning is included (except kitchen).
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Family rooms (sleeps 4+)
- Internet connection
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
Great place to stay in Flaine with direct access to a great ski area.
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are per person based on full occupancy of the apartment with the cheapest flights. Other regional airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BOH)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BOH)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|