- Boot room in building for overnight storage
- En suite rooms
- Wine with dinner
- Free WiFi
Ferme des Lanches is a brand new apartment located in the heart of Le Praz. It is built to a very high standard, and is modern and beautifully furnished. The apartment is laid out over a single storey, and comprises two double en-suite bedrooms with balconies, and a quad room with two bunk beds with an en-suite shower. The living and dining areas are spacious, and open up onto a large terrace. There is a boot room in the building for overnight ski storage.
Ferme des lanches is situated in a quiet street in the charming centre of Courchevel Le Praz. Just a 4 minute walk from the Le Praz ski lifts, the new for 2019 10-man lift will whisk you up to Couchevel 1850 in just 6 minutes. Alternatively the Le Praz chairlift gives you direct access to the top of La Tania, and from there onto Meribel via the Col de la Loze.
There are a number of excellent bars and restaurants just a stone's throw from the chalet.
- Breakfast; 2 days self-service, 5 days hot option
- Afternoon tea; including fresh baguette, hot drinks and homemade cake/biscuits (7 days)
- 5-course evening meal; including canapés, aperitif and cheese course with port (6 days)*
- House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
* All 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off. Please note any short breaks of 3 or 4 nights will still include a full day off for the chalet host.
Upgrade Your Wine: You can pre-book cases of beer/lager, or a selection of premium red and white wine, along with rosé, Prosecco and Champagne to enjoy along with the wine provided as part of your holiday.
Children under 12 will be served a high tea at around 17:30 – 18:00; we’ll be in touch to discuss their likes and dislikes before you arrive.
On one evening during your stay you will have the opportunity to try out one of the area’s superb restaurants. Speak to the resort team for recommendations and they will be happy to make restaurant and taxi reservations for you.
Room 1 – Double en-suite Bath with shower head, WC and sink. Shared Balcony.
Room 2 – Double en-suite shower, sink and WC. Shared Balcony.
Room 3 – Twin en-suite with shower and sink (full size bunks). Separate, private WC. Opens onto terrace.
Dining and living area opening out onto the terrace.
A quiet location but within easy access of the whole Three Valleys ski area.
Flights & transfers are not included but can be arranged to suit your requirements.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|