- Comfortable lounge with open fireplace
- Selection of board games
- Free local parking
- Free WIFI & UK Satellite TV
- Heated Boot warmers
- Ski Locker
- A safe is installed in each bedroom
Think of the 3 Valleys and you think first of the world’ biggest, most exciting ski area, but then when you think of your accommodation options it’s almost all in modern, functional but fairly soulless resorts. So we’re delighted to be able to offer Chalet Louis, a hidden gem that’s located on a cobbled street in the heart of Le Praz, Courchevels most charming village. So bags of character but still with full functionality and fast, easy access to the slopes from its central location in the village; they’re just five minutes’ walk away.
Originally a traditional farmhouse, “La Ferme de Louis” the building has been meticulously converted to a charming chalet, retaining its true character. The open plan lounge has plenty of comfortable seating around the original stone fireplace leading into the dining area where there’s a large farmhouse table. The 4 bedroom chalet sleeps 8 people.
Chalet Louis is nestled in the heart of Courchevel Le Praz in a traditional stone building. It is a five minute walk to the main gondola and newly installed chair lift giving fast and easy access to the 3 Valleys Ski Domain. You can ski back to Le Praz along a winding forest piste. The Chalet is within the village centre with its narrow winding cobbled streets, traditional village shops, renowned restaurants and après ski bars. If you want even more choice of bars and restaurants a free shuttle bus runs from Le Praz to Courchevel 1850
We expect that many more self-catered holidays will be taken and so we can now offer this chalet with both options, the price reduction for no catering is usually £200 per person per week. For self-catered we will only take whole chalet bookings, for catered we are currently also only taking whole chalet bookings until the legal situation and policy is in place for social distancing.
Catered service price includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Vin Chaud with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on four mornings
- Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Use of hot tub/sauna (where applicable at selected times)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax – This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Fully private transfers (please ask for a quote)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
- Bedroom 1 – Suite with a twin bedroom
- Large lounge/dining area and kitchen
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2 – Twin with private toilet and twin showers note: some restricted headroom in this bedroom
- Bedroom 3 – Twin with en-suite shower and toilet
- Bedroom 4 – Twin with en-suite shower and toilet
A lovely quality chalet in one one of our favourite resorts. Just a short distance to the lifts and the ability to ski back to the village.
All prices are based on catered chalet accommodation only. Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Transfers are available but are provided with certain conditions. Please ask for details.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|