- English Satellite TV
- Traditional log fire in living area
- Spa facility with sauna, steam room and indoor and outdoor hot tub
- Free WIFI & UK Satellite TV
- Bluetooth Speaker System
- Free parking (limited)
If you’re looking for the highest standard of chalet service in a luxurious chalet in the most picturesque village of one of the world’s most sought after resorts you’re found it: Chalet Jardin d’Angele. You’ll enjoy our great Service in this beautiful detached chalet, which boasts its very own spa, complete with indoor Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
Jardin D’Angele doesn’t just offer comfort, ambience and charm it even has a perfect location just minutes from the main lifts that access the whole of the Three Valleys, and yet it’s in a peaceful position too, with wonderful mountain views out. The chalet has a large open plan living room and is the perfect spot to relax around the roaring log fire. Its dining area with large table has picture windows letting the light flood in and all seven bedrooms are en-suite. It’s no surprise that there are so many repeat bookings to this property.
Jardin D’Angele is located in the charming village of Le Praz, Courchevels prettiest village. You can ski back to within 100 metres of the chalet along a winding forest piste. The telecabin and new express lift are a short walk along a driveway that gives you fast easy access to the magnificent 3 Valleys Ski Area The village centre is a few minutes’ walk from the chalet and has narrow winding cobbled streets traditional village shops, renowned restaurants and après ski bars. If you want even more choice of bars and restaurants a free shuttle bus runs from Le Praz to Courchevel 1850.
The chalet not only offers an ideal location for skiing but has a wide selection of cross country skiing and picturesque walking trails ideal for snow shoeing.
We expect that many more self-catered holidays will be taken and so we can now offer this chalet with both options, the price reduction for no catering is usually £200 per person per week. For self-catered we will only take whole chalet bookings, for catered we are currently also only taking whole chalet bookings until the legal situation and policy is in place for social distancing.
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- Welcome drink of Prosecco or Vin Chaud on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on four mornings
- Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- Canapés followed by a four course evening meal on six nights
- Quality bottled wine and beer served with the evening meal on six nights
- Coffee and a selection of teas served with chocolates after each evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Spa towel and robes
- Mid-week clean with towel change (excludes spa towel and robes)
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Use of hot tub/sauna (where applicable at selected times)
- Local Tourist tax – This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host days off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Fully private transfers, please ask for a quote
- In house massage with Massage me
Bedroom 1 Twin /Double En-suite shower, toilet and sink
Bedroom 2 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
Bedroom 3 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
Bedroom 4 Twin/Double and sofabed with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
Bedroom 5 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
Lower Ground Floor
Bedroom 6 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
Bedroom 7 Twin/Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
The spa centre features a hot tub, sauna and a steam room. Please note that this facility is shared with our other chalet next door
A lovely chalet in what we regard as the best Courchevel, in a great position in the village and only a short walk to the lift in the morning. A very popular chalet, early booking is recommended.
All prices are based on catered chalet accommodation only. Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Transfers are available but are provided with certain conditions. Please ask for details.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|