- Large indoor spa facility with hot tub, steam room and sauna and outdoor hot tub (Shared with Jardin D’Angele)
- Free WIFI
- Bluetooth Speaker System
- Free parking (Limited)
- 100m from the main lift and village centre
- Heated Boot warmers and ski lockers
- Hair Dryers in all bathrooms
- Individual safe in each bedroom
Courchevel has five different base resorts and most people, including us, rate the traditional village of Le Praz as the prettiest by far. Our beautiful detached Chalet Emilie is our flagship property here, built to order by our friends is their pride and joy. You won’t find better. Built to a traditional wooden Alpine style outside, its bespoke interior is chic and contemporary, boasting a luxurious spa with sauna, steam room and indoor hot tub (shared with the next door chalet) together with its own private outdoor hot tub. There’s an elegant open plan living room with a grand log fire as a centre piece leading to a stylish dining area and bar and the four bedrooms each boast ultra-smart en-suites.
Please note that this chalet is whole chalet bookings only for all peak dates including Easter.
Chalet Emilie is located in Le Praz the prettiest and most charismatic village in Courchevel. It is tucked away down a private drive yet close to the telecabin and newly installed express chairlift giving you fast and easy access to the magnificent 3 Valleys Domain. You can ski back to within 100 metres of the chalet along a winding forest piste. The village centre is a few minutes’ walk from the chalet and has narrow winding cobbled streets traditional village shops, renowned restaurants and après ski bars. If you want even more choice of bars and restaurants a free shuttle bus runs from Le Praz to Courchevel 1850
- Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict terms and conditions apply)
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- Welcome drink of Prosecco or Vin Chaud on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on four mornings
- Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- Canapés followed by a four course evening meal on six nights
- Quality bottled wine and beer served with the evening meal on six nights
- Coffee and a selection of teas served with chocolates after each evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Spa towel and robes
- Mid-week clean with towel change (excludes spa towel and robes)
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Use of hot tub/sauna (where applicable at selected times)
- Local Tourist tax – This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host days off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Fully private transfers, please ask for a quote
- In house massage with Massage me
Top (Second) Floor
Contemporary large living room with a stunning central feature fireplace, large flat screen T.V
Dining table with seating up to 10 people, bar
Bedroom 4 – Double or Twin with balcony, en-suite shower, toilet and sink. Flat screen T.V
Bedroom 1 Twin or double with large balcony en-suite with bath, overhead shower, double sink and toilet, flat screen T.V
Bedroom 2 Twin or double with balcony, en-suite shower, toilet and sink Flat screen T.V
Bedroom 3 Twin or double with balcony, en-suite shower, toilet and double sink. Flat screen T.V
Entrance hall with boot warmers and ski store
A luxurious Spa Centre which is shared with our Chalet next door, Jardin D’Angele
Private outdoor hot tub
A stunning chalet in one of our favourite locations in the three valleys ski area.
All prices are based on catered chalet accommodation and transfers. Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Transfers, whilst included do have some conditions so please call for full information.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room and do not include flights. Transfers are included but do carry certain conditions.
The chalet is sold on a whole chalet basis on some dates.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|