- Sunday changeover – self-catered chalet
- Newly converted townhouse finished to a high standard
- Central village location, 3 mins walk to high speed lift
- Hot tub in garden with views of the mountains
- WIFI, Sonos sound system, smart TV, DVD,
- Green & Spring toiletries, Albus & Flora lip balm
- Hairdryers, quality bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Ski room with boot warmer and drying facilities
- Welcome pack with essentials
- Pre-concierge service for help with booking transfers, ski lessons, passes, ski hire etc.
- In resort concierge service
- Daily housekeeping (6-day service)
- Pre-arrival shopping service available
NO. 62 – A TOWNHOUSE IN THE MOUNTAINS
Combining a smart townhouse vibe with mountain views, this fully renovated chalet in Le Praz’s picturesque village centre is a perfect addition to our self-catered programme.
Only 3 minutes’ walk from the gondola through the pretty village, it’s easy to drop into one of the local bars for an après-ski drink (we recommend the vin chaud at La Table de Mon Grand Père!)
Having left your ski gear in the boot room below, you’ll walk up the stairs to the living room: here, you’re greeted by huge sliding doors which open onto a terrace overlooking the garden hot tub and forests beyond. Sink into the modern leather sofas and enjoy the log fire with an apéritif, or chill out and watch a film, or better still, contemplate the view and reflect on another fantastic day in the mountains…
The sleek kitchen has plenty of equipment for catering, should you wish to dine in, but if you prefer to opt for one of the highly recommended local restaurants, then you have plenty from which to choose! Just wander around the village to read the menus, or ask our concierge if you’d like us to book you a table.
The five fully en-suite bedrooms all feel beautifully calm: grey hues, stripped back wood and quality linen will ensure a great night’s sleep! We also provide fluffy towels, robes and 100% natural botanical toiletries from the gorgeous Green & Spring as well as an Albus & Flora lip balm.
Our housekeeper will visit daily to help keep the chalet nice and tidy. We can also organise a chef to cook for you in the chalet, or arrange an oven-ready meal delivery service.
Self catered chalet
5 x en suite bedrooms
Lots of added luxurious touches make this an easy choice.
Flights & transfers are not included but can be arranged.