- Beside the piste
- BOSE Bluetooth Music System
- WiFi in all rooms
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Welcome champagne & canapes
- Wake up drinks
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of chalet iPad
- Resort film & board games library
- In resort driver service available
Darkoum is a four storey, freestanding chalet containing just three wonderful apartments (Darkoum Kalo, Lama and Makan). We’ve become attached to our adopted exclusive suburb of 1850 and these three properties are in the same killer location, just across the road from the gentle Bellecote piste into the resort centre, making it virtually ski-in ski-out and perfect for families.
Darkoum Makan is the smallest of our three Darkoum apartments, nestled in the eves on the top floor of the property and accommodates up to 6 guests.
Ok, so it doesn’t have a fireplace, but small bijou chalets for four are gold dust, not least in the fabulous ski resort of Courchevel 1850. This little gem is completely independent, nestled in the eaves of Darkoum and has a dedicated chalet host. It has an open-plan living/dining room with flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player, Apple TV and a Bluetooth soundbar.
There are three bedrooms, each can be arranged as a double or twin, one with an en-suite bathroom and two (one with en suite shower) that share a family bathroom and WC.
This chalet has bags of character and is perfect for a family, we recommend Darkoum Makan for four people because of the cosy lounge but it can accommodate up to six guests. It may not be the right choice if you are tall as the living area and bedrooms have vaulted ceiling and therefore limited headroom in places.
Darkoum Makan is beautifully positioned in a peaceful and extremely exclusive neighbourhood of Courchevel 1850, enjoying spectacular views of the Bozel valley and less than 100 metres from the Bellecote piste (Green) which winds gently into Courchevel centre and the main Croisette lifts. For those that choose not to make use of our driver service, it is a 15 minute walk to the village centre.
We understand it’s the little things that can make a big difference. A choice of early morning teas in bed, CBeebies before bedtime and a basket of fruit & chocolate for your journey home. We can’t fix the weather, but we will secure a good table at your favourite restaurant and find out last night’s football result.
A ski chalet/hotel holiday should be easy, where the simple things that really matter are done supremely well. Warm ski boots in the morning. Drivers who never let you put your own skis in the back. Freesat for those that can’t miss their favourite programmes. Nannies with a little photo album at the end of the week. Multimedia sockets to play your music, images or film. The utter bliss of a post-piste professional massage or perhaps a manicure and facial. Fluffy towels. Silly little stuff that is important to us, and so we know it will be important to you too.
All our guests will enjoy the following services in this chalet;
- Return flights with reliable airlines
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- Services of one chalet host up to 10 people / two hosts over 10 people
- Towels, with mid-week change
- Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Chalet iPad
- Champagne & canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes (7 days)
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Flat screen TV with DVD library
- Massage and beauty treatments (local charge)
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…Our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
As well as possessing a flair for entertaining and a genuine love of food, our chalet hosts are friendly, unflappable and exceptionally hard working. Every chalet and hotel in our portfolio offers you a catered ski holiday, so whether you choose to ski in France or Austria, your dedicated chalet host will ensure your mountain exertions are rewarded with sumptuous food and fine wine.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
Twin/double with small en-suite shower, hand basin and WC. Low sloping ceilings under the eaves.
ROOM 2 & 3
Twin/double with shared bathroom. Low sloping ceilings under the eaves. Juliette Balcony Space for a cot
Twin/double with hand basin and shower in the room. Shares separate family bathroom with room 2. Juliette Balcony. (5th & 6th guests occupying this room pay half adult price).
A fully catered Original chalet, which is extremely popular with families as it is located alongside the Bellecote piste. This cosy chalet apartment is located on the top floor under the eaves. Excellent ski in ski out position.
All prices are based on London Gatwick flights and transfers. Regional flights may be available with a supplement.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|