- Beside the piste
- Open fire
- BOSE Bluetooth Music System
- WiFi in all rooms
- DVD player
- Flat screen TV in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Welcome champagne & canapes
- Wake up drinks
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of chalet iPad
- Resort film & board games library
- In resort driver service available
Darkoum is a four storey, freestanding chalet containing just three wonderful apartments (Darkoum Kalo, Lama and Makan). These three properties are in the same killer location as our other Courchevel chalets, just across the road from the gentle Bellecote piste into the resort centre, making it virtually ski-in ski-out and perfect for families.
Darkoum Kalo accommodates up to 10 guests over two levels and is entirely independent with a spacious, open plan living area with balcony and log fire and a dedicated chalet host.
This duplex apartment is comfortably and elegantly furnished and comprises the first two floors of the building. Kalo boasts a spacious open plan living area with large squashy sofas, a delightful open fire, flat-screen TV, Blu-ray DVD, Apple TV and Bluetooth soundbar. Outside there is a large wrap around balcony, ideal for soaking up the sun and admiring the dramatic Alpine views.
There are two en suite double bedrooms on the top floor and three twin/double bedrooms on the floor below, two of which share a bathroom. If you're booking the chalet for 10, the 9th & 10th guests are charged at half the adult price. Each of the bedrooms has a TV with UK Freeview and there is a small playroom with TV for children. Access between the ground and lower floor is via a narrow spiral staircase.
For larger groups the Darkoum apartments can be booked together to accommodate up to 23 guests.
Darkoum Kalo is beautifully positioned in a peaceful and extremely exclusive neighbourhood of Courchevel 1850, enjoying spectacular views of the Bozel valley and less than 100 metres from the Bellecote piste (Green) which winds gently into Courchevel centre and the main Croisette lifts. For those that choose not to make use of our driver service, it is a 15 minute walk to the village centre.
We understand it’s the little things that can make a big difference. A choice of early morning teas in bed, CBeebies before bedtime and a basket of fruit & chocolate for your journey home. We can’t fix the weather, but we will secure a good table at your favourite restaurant and find out last night’s football result.
A ski chalet/hotel holiday should be easy, where the simple things that really matter are done supremely well. Warm ski boots in the morning. Drivers who never let you put your own skis in the back. Freesat for those that can’t miss their favourite programmes. Nannies with a little photo album at the end of the week. Multimedia sockets to play your music, images or film. The utter bliss of a post-piste professional massage or perhaps a manicure and facial. Fluffy towels. Silly little stuff that is important to us, and so we know it will be important to you too.
All our guests will enjoy the following services in this chalet;
- Return flights with reliable airlines
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- Services of one chalet host up to 10 people / two hosts over 10 people
- Towels, with mid-week change
- Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Chalet iPad
- Champagne & canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes (7 days)
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Flat screen TV with DVD library
- Massage and beauty treatments (local charge)
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…Our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
As well as possessing a flair for entertaining and a genuine love of food, our chalet hosts are friendly, unflappable and exceptionally hard working. Every chalet and hotel in our portfolio offers you a catered ski holiday, so whether you choose to ski in France or Austria, your dedicated chalet host will ensure your mountain exertions are rewarded with sumptuous food and fine wine.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
(Ground floor) Double with en-suite bath, shower over bath, hand basin and WC. Space for cot.
(Ground floor) Double with en-suite bath, shower over bath, hand basin and WC. Limited space for cot.
ROOM 3 & 4
(Lower ground floor) Twin/Double with shared bathroom. (Bathroom shared with room 4). 9th and 10th people occupying room 4 pay half price.
(Lower ground floor) Twin/Double with private bathroom has bath, shower above bath and hand basin. Limited space for cot or extra bed.
Lovely chalet in a ski in ski out position in the Bellecote area of Courchevel 1850.
All prices are based on London Gatwick flights and transfers. Regional flights may be available with a supplement.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|