- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Massage Room
- Expansive heated terraces
- Wireless Internet
- TV in lounge with Sky
- TV in each bedroom
- Access to Kaleidescape entertainment system
- Hairdryer in every room
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury Bathroom Products
- Fresh Flowers
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- House wine, champagne (Perrier Jouet) and spirit list
- Wine cellar and a la carte wine list
- iPod Docking station
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- Chauffeured 4×4
Shemshak Lodge is a stunning chalet situated in an enviable position on the piste in the fabulous Courchevel 1850, the chalet has been finished to a standard to match this world class resort.
Sleeping up to 10 adults and 3 children in 5 en-suite bedrooms, the chalet is alpine chic at its best, with luxurious materials and furnishings designed by a top London interior designer. Bringing you a whole floor dedicated to your wellness and relaxation, Shemshak features a large swimming pool with panoramic views of the valley, separate jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and your own state of the art gym.
Shemshak Lodge is positioned perfectly to enable you to ski in and ski out. Giving the advantage of a fantastic central location in one of the most glamorous resorts in the world along with direct access to the best skiing in the Trois Vallees. The lodge's desirable location means that you are also within walking distance of the famous boutiques of Courchevel 1850 but, you have your own private chauffeur to whisk you back in the comfort of a luxury 4×4.
Food and drink
The chef and kitchen staff have a passion for fine food and wine. The use of the finest ingredients and wherever possible, local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms. Throughout your stay the talented chefs will indulge your tastes, exploring the flavours and textures of the finest ingredients.
We stock a range of excellent house wines, but if you have any requests, however rare, the staff will track them down and have them ready for you when you arrive. Of course, there is always chilled champagne waiting for you and your guests.
The staff will ensure that your dining experience is bespoke, rather than routine and the chefs will be delighted to discuss your requirements. For formal dining they can create gastronomic magic; if you want local specialities, classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV, they can do that too.
The spa facilities in this chalet rivals private gyms. You will find a swimming pool with jet streams and massage jets, Jacuzzi, sauna and hammam along with massage rooms and for more energetic types, a state of the art gym.
You can start the day with a pilates or yoga class to ensure your limbs are warmed up and ready to enjoy a fabulous days skiing. Returning to the chalet after experiencing breathtaking views and exhilarating runs, what is more relaxing than a personalized stretching session to ease those tired limbs? You then can completely wind down by enjoying a massage or treatment of your choice. There is an extensive array to choose from; Swedish to Sports to hot stones, everything is available in this quality chalet. The staff work with a team of professional therapists based in resort, who all come highly trained and fully experienced in providing all types of treatments and massage.
The mountains are a magical place for children, a winter wonderland of snow. To give you some free time, the staff work with experienced English-speaking nannies, on hand when you need them and every day our chefs prepare a delicious lunch, tea and early supper.
They ensure your chalet is provided with all the baby equipment required when travelling abroad with tiny ones. The baby packs made up after consultation with you, contain all those bulky items that you don't want to bring with you.
Spellbinding experiences such as husky sledding, or an expedition to your own private igloo can be arranged. Family holidays are the most precious times and we take great pleasure is making sure they are the best ever.
The service at this property is always second to none. Your team will ensure that your stay is uncompromisingly bespoke, providing you with the ultimate ski experience.
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Champagne reception.
- Dedicated service from a professional team.
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Children's lunch and supper every day.
- Champagne and canapés daily.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef (6 nights).
- Carefully selected house wines.
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Luxury bathroom products.
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
- In resort chauffeured vehicle
Can also be arranged:
- Private or scheduled flights.
- Use of airport lounges worldwide.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Car hire.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- Special family and corporate events.
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes.
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides.
- Extensive in-resort activities.
- A la carte wines and champagnes.
- In-chalet childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy
Two bunk beds (one double on bottom) sleeping five guests with
private bathroom with bath/shower and private balcony.
Twin or king size double bed with ensuite bathroom with large
walk in shower, dressing room and private balcony.
Master Bedroom superking size double with ensuite bathroom with
bath/shower and twin sinks, private dressing room and private balcony.
Twin or superking size double with ensuite bathroom with large
walk in shower, twin sinks and private balcony.
King size double with ensuite bathroom with large walk in shower
and private balcony.
- The best bedrooms for putting baby cots in are 2, 3 and 4.
A wonderful luxurious chalet with everything that you would expect from a 5 star property of this calibre.
All prices are based on catered accommodation for the week. Flights and transfers can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Prices are per person but you must book the whole chalet. The prices are liable to fluctuate along with exchange rates, please call to confirm actual costs.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|