- Sun terrace with mountain views
- Tea & coffee served throughout the day
- Lounge with TV
- Cocktail bar
- Games room with table football, table tennis and arcade games
- Heated ski equipment storage room with lockers
- WiFi (Free)
- Shuttle service to ski slopes (Free)
- Ski and gift shop on site
- Mountain views
- Private car parking (Free) subject to availability
- Laundry services available (book and pay locally)
- Concierge service (book and pay locally)
- Wake up service (book locally)
Located in Les Houches
This property oozes fun! This hotel will suit both couples, families and groups alike looking for something a little different with its fresh and relaxed atmosphere challenging the concept of a traditional hotel. Hotel Rockypop is situated in the popular neighbour to Chamonix in Les Houches and the hotel provides a Rocky Shuttle bus to Brévant, Flégère, Grands Montets and Le Tour four times daily. The local bus to Chamonix or Les Houches centre also stops just outside the hotel.
Buffet breakfast with hot and cold options
Three course evening meal with choice, influenced by French cuisine and option to swop two courses for a pizza or gourmet burger
No. of rooms: 148
No. of buildings: 1
No. of floors: 2
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, balcony with village views, hairdryer, safe, WiFi, telephone, iron, desk, toiletries, towels, bed linen and cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels.
- Duo Rooms (A2) sleep 1 – 2 people (18m²) with village views (available for sole occupancy, on request)
- Mezzanine Rooms (B4) sleep 2 – 4 people (21m²) with village views
Daily house keeping is included.
For anyone that wants to try something a little bit different!
Prices include flights & transfers.
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport as displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|