- Reception with adjoining lounge area
- Bar and bistro open all day serving food
- Ski room with boot dryers
- Massages on the roof top are available to book locally
Located in the heart of Chamonix, this newly renovated hotel has plenty of history behind it. The hotel is named after a British lady, Isabella Straton, who broke boundaries exploring the Alps in the Victorian era with her husband who was a local guide. Her grandchildren opened this hotel and its name still survives. The trendy bar/bistro where dinner is taken offers traditional fare with a modern twist and some British and Scandinavian favourites! The sunny terrace adjoining the bar is one of Chamonix’s favourite spots for enjoying the mountain scenery and soaking up the resort atmosphere.
Breakfast service: Buffet
Lunch service: Not included
Dinner service: Fine 3 course evening meal with a choice
- Twin or double rooms (A2, please specify your preference at time of booking) have walk in shower, balcony with mountain views, satellite TV and telephone.
- Tea and coffee making facilities are available on request.
- Single rooms (F1) are also available and twin rooms for sole occupancy (G1) are on request.
- Larger twin rooms (B4) with balcony and Mont Blanc views can take up to 4 people and have a twin or double bed and one single bed plus extra bed if required.
- New for W16/17 the Suite Isabelle will be possible to request, boasting 54m2 of space with living room with sofas, flat screen TV, sauna, balcony with views of Chamonix town and Mont Blanc. The sleeping arrangement comprises of two double or twin bedrooms with the option of connecting a third twin or double bedroom (sleeps 4-6).
- Interconnect A2 rooms are available on request.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
Excellent location in the centre of Chamonix
Flights & transfers are included.
All prices are based on two people sharing a twin/double room with the cheapest flights. Other regional airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|