- Sun terrace
- Mountain views
- Massages available (book and pay locally)
- Lounge with fire place
- Bar ‘Chambre 9’
- WiFi (Free)
- Shuttle service to the slopes (Free)
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Live music and evening entertainment
- Located in the centre of Chamonix
- Ski bus stop outside the hotel
- Opposite train station
- Car parking (pre book and pay locally)
Located in the heart of Chamonix, this informal, friendly hotel is perfect for enjoying the bustling resort. Its central position opposite the train station and bus stop provide easy access to the ski lifts along the valley and the extensive skiing on offer. In order to make the most of the area, the hotel provides a daily ski brief on the weather and snow conditions each morning. The food served is excellent, in a French style with a Scandinavian twist. One of Chamonix’s most popular après-ski bars, Chambre Neuf, is on the ground floor, providing lively entertainment.
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- Packed lunches are available from the hotel (additional supplement - pre book locally)
- 3 Course evening meals with set menu
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
- Shops and restaurants are a short walk away
- Earlier meal times are available for children (on request)
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, WiFi, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, telephone, hair dryer, toiletries, towels, bed linen, tea and coffee making facilities (on request) and mountain views.
- Brevent Twin Rooms (A2) sleep 2 people (17 – 22m²) with Brévent views
- Mont Blanc Twin Rooms (B2) sleep 2 people (17 – 22m²) with Mont Blanc views
- Single Rooms (F1) shower and Mont Blanc view
- Superior Twin Rooms (C2) sleep 2 people (17 – 22m²) are newly decorated with a shower and has either Brévent or Mont Blanc views
Daily house keeping is included.
This good value hotel enjoys a great town centre position and offers a warm, traditional and relaxed atmosphere and an excellent restaurant.
Prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room with the cheapest flights. Other regional flights may be available at a supplement.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|