- Fully equipped kitchenette including dishwasher and coffee machine
- Television with international channels
- En-suite bathroom with bath or shower and toilet
The Sepia residence sits at the base of the Avoriaz 1800 ski area in the pedestrianised village centre. It’s very close to the Prodains gondola which provides skiing access to the enormous Portes du Soleil ski area. The location is ideal, being close to conveniences and also ski-in/ski-out.
The fully-equipped apartments all have south facing balconies with views of the mountains. The apartments themselves are light both in terms of décor and thanks to the sunny South facing balconies, which each apartment enjoys. Daybeds with children’s pull-out beds make these apartments great for families.
(25) Standard Apartment for up to 5 with 1 separate bedroom
(27) Standard Apartment for up to 7 with 1 separate bedroom. approx. 21m2
All apartments have:
Fully equipped kitchenette including dishwasher and coffee machine
Television with international channels
En-suite bathroom with bath or shower and toilet
These are lovely apartments with great access to the heart of the Portes de Soleil ski area.
Prices below are guide prices based on maximum occupancy for the lowest priced room available, shared transfers and best available flight price.
*Occasionally prices may be based on accommodation only
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|