- Spa and wellness facilities including whirlpool, steam room and sauna
- Massage and beauty treatments (book and pay Locally)
- Fitness Room
- Ski in / ski out access
- Lounge area
- 2 Restaurants
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- WiFi (Free)
This wonderfully renovated ski in/ski out hotel in the centre of Avoriaz is a gem in a resort known for self-catered accommodation.
Now run by the renowned Maisons et Hotels Sibuet, the hotel is decorated in a bright, modern 60s style and has a fantastic new spa with outdoor jacuzzi, steam room and sauna, as well as massages and treatments, which can be booked locally, offering the chance to truly unwind in style.The jacuzzi sits beneath the stars outside, where the magical Alps can be enjoyed at night.
There are two superb restaurants to choose from, Les Enfants Terribles, known throughout the Alps for its incredible gastronomic food, or the informal Le Festival where cheese-lovers can eat to their heart's content.
Situated in the centre of Avoriaz in a ski-in, ski-out location, access is easy to the expansive Portes du Soleil ski area and resort amenities.
Hot and cold buffet breakfast
Delicious 3 course set evening menu. Choice of dining in the renowned Les Enfants Terribles or Le Festival.
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), WC, shower or bath, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, mini bar, hairdryer, safe, telephone and south facing views.
- Classic rooms (A2) sleeps 2 people.
- Classic rooms (F1) are also available for sole occupancy (on request with additional supplement)
- Club rooms (B2) are slightly larger and sleeps 2 people.
- Superior Rooms (C2) sleeps 2 people. Additional bath with shower head attachment (on request with additional supplement)
- Family Suite rooms (D6) sleeps up to 5 people. Additional bunk beds separated with sliding door and bath with shower head attachment (on request with additional supplement)
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Wireless internet
A great centrally positioned hotel with good facilities.
Flights & transfers are included.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room with the cheapest flights. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/04/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|