- Spa and wellness facilities including heated indoor swimming pool (Free)
- Access to sauna, steam room and whirlpool (book and pay locally – 16 years +)
- Sun terrace with mountain views
- Massages and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Relaxation room
- Lounge with fireplace
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- WiFi (Free)
- Restaurant ‘Le Rif Briant’
- Ski shop on site
This lovely hotel is located in the Bergers area with skiing to the doorstep and ski lifts just opposite. The ski school meeting point and beginner's ski area are also opposite, making this a good choice for learner skiers.
Tastefully decorated inside and out, the hotel blends well in to the environment and has awe-inspiring views across the valley. The hotel offers good facilities, with an indoor swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool (pay locally) for those looking to relax after a day enjoying the varied and extensive skiing.
- Restaurant 'Le Rif Briant'
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- 4 Course evening meals with a choice of menu and waiter service
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
- Earlier meal times for children are available from 7.15 pm
- Children's food available in the buffet
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels, tea and coffee making facilities, desk, telephone, safe, mini bar, hair dryer, toiletries, towels, bed linen and a balcony with mountain views.
- Superior double room (A2): sleeps 2 people (25m²) with a balcony. Also available for sole occupancy (F1)
- Privilege double room (B4): sleeps 2-4 people (27m²) with a sofa bed (suitable for two children up to 11 years or 1 adult) and a balcony. Also available for sole occupancy (G1)
Daily house keeping is included.
This outstanding hotel offers excellent facilities, great food and a very warm and welcoming atmosphere.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/04/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|