- Ski to 150m from the chalet
- Approx. 2 minutes' walk (200m) to the nearest ski lift
- 5 minutes' walk to the 'Palais du Sport'
- Chalet Annalise is on the 3rd floor
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- Free WiFi
This chalet apartment is on the third floor of the Etendard building (along with Chalets Philippe and Christian). Chalet Annalise shares an entrance hall with Chalet Christian but each has its own separate ski room.
It has been newly renovated to a high standard and offers unique views across the resort from the lounge/dining area with windows on three sides of the building. You can see the dramatic Grandes Rousses peaks to the south and the ski slopes to the North and there is also a balcony. The chalet also has a sauna and additional shower.
Choice of wines throughout dinner Red, White and Rose. Dinner is finished with a choice of tea or coffee
3 course set evening meal
Special dietary +£35 (increased charge for in resort notice)
- For Winter 18/19 guests staying for 7 nights will receive breakfast for 7 mornings, afternoon tea and cake for 5 days and five nights of three course evening meal with quality complementary wines during meal service.
Shared entrance with Chalet Christian.
Ski & boot room with boot warmers. stairs to third floor.
Large lounge and dining area with wood burning stove & balcony.
Sauna and shower.
Room 1 Small twin, under eaves with en suite shower and WC
Room 2 Small twin, under eaves with en suite shower and WC
Room 3 Twin under eaves with en suite shower and WC
Room 4 Twin under eaves with en suite shower and WC
£50 discount per person for rooms 1 and 2.
A lovely renovated traditional chalet.
Prices include flights and transfers. Regional airports are available.
All prices are based on the cheapest UK flights as demonstrated within the brackets below. Please call if you are interested in alternative flights from other airports. There may be flight and room supplements that apply.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|