- Fabulous ‘Spa Water World’ with 17 indoor and outdoor adult and child pools with mood lighting, sound effects, water slides, 9 saunas/steam rooms, indoor and outdoor hot-tubs (all free)
- Fitness room (pay locally)
- Spa treatments (local charge)
- Children’s Playhouse’ with sea of balls (free)
- Bouncy castle
- Bowling alley (pay locally)
- Spa café
- Restaurant with live music most nights and 3 bars (one with karaoke)
- Wi-Fi access throughout hotel (free)
Levi Hotel Spa is the resort's flagship property in a peaceful yet convenient location 300m from the ski lifts and village centre. A high standard of accommodation coupled with excellent spa and recreation facilities makes it a great choice for families and couples alike. Guests have complimentary use of the fabulous 'Spa Water World'.
Check out our great offers available for Levi Hotel Spa.
- Free entrance (once a day) to the fabulous 'Spa Water World'
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Husky, Reindeer & Snowmobile Safaris!
- Festive Feast - Free to all guests departing in December (last feast Xmas Day)
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course buffet-style evening meal taken
- All meals are taken in the restaurant in the main hotel building. For Winter 2019/2020 one meal a week will be a high quality 3-course Lappish special dinner in the Kekale Restaurant (usually on a Tuesday, December only).
- Children's buffet available
- Guests receive a €10 credit towards the à la carte menu if they wish (book by 6pm the night before)
- Please note that during December, evening meals may be served at more than one seating time
- New Year gala dinner and dance included
- Special dietary requirements should be advised at time of booking.
- No. of rooms: 187
- No. of buildings: 12
- No. of floors: 2
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 0
All bedrooms in the Levi Hotel are tastefully furnished and have free Wi-Fi, shower, WC, hairdryer, TV, telephone, drying closet, fridge, coffee maker and an iron. All rooms are located 150-250m from the main reception and restaurant building (not interconnected).
- Standard Room, 20 – 25m² (A4) sleeps 2-5 people with the facilities mentioned above. Larger family rooms with bunk beds in a separate alcove, are allocated for 3-4 persons and a 5th rollaway bed is possible
- Double Room, 20m² (B2) sleeps 2 people have all of the facilities as mentioned above
- Single Room, 20m² (C1) is a sole occupancy of the double room above
- Superior Room, 29m² (D3) sleeps 2-3 people in recently built spacious rooms that are connected internally to the spa building with same facilities as standard rooms plus balcony and bathrobes. Maximum 2 adults plus child in extra bed
- Junior Suite, 44m² (E4) sleeps 2-4 people in the recently built and beautifully furnished 2 room suites with en suite sauna in same building as Superior Rooms with same facilities. Twin bedroom separated by sliding door from living room with double sofa bed
- Family Suite, 64m² (F4) sleeps 2-4 people in a twin bedroom with sauna separated by sliding door from a spacious living room with bar/kitchenette, double sofa bed, balcony, electric fireplace, microwave, CD Player, separate WC. Type ‘Sammal’ suite
Superior rooms and Junior Suites are connected internally to the ‘Spa Water World’ building. Standard and Family rooms are not in the same building as the Superior rooms and Junior Suites, they are located into Keimio, Pulju or Korsa.
8 rooms suitable for wheelchairs on request.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Only the superior rooms and Junior suites building has lift access.
Not just a skiing holiday!
Flights & transfers are included.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|