- Traditional, comfortable lounges with open fireplace
- Residents’ and à la carte restaurants
- Wine cellar
- Small ski museum
- Leisure area with indoor pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and gym (free)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Panoramic sun terrace (house guests only)
- Children’s playroom
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Room service
- Concierge service
Reputed to be the most understated luxurious hotel in the Austrian Alps, the Lorünser is loved as a second home by all its regular guests. The Jochum family ensures a harmonious atmosphere where all requests are catered for at a top level. Discreet personal service, idyllic surroundings and a cosy alpine feel make this hotel extra special.
· Exceptional cuisine and fine wines from the family’s cellar
· Full board
· Varied hot and cold Breakfast buffet
· Generous 3 course lunch plus salad buffet
· 5 course gourmet evening meal with choice of main dish
· Weekly Italian starter buffet and dessert buffet
· Special Christmas dinner and 8 course New Year’s Eve gala dinner with apéritif, live music and midnight buffet included (formal dress required).
73 All rooms are individually furnished to a high standard, many with exposed beams and original farmhouse timber
All superior Austrian twins have bath, seating area, cable TV, safe, radio and hairdryer
Junior suites are larger with lounge area
2-room suites are available on request
Singles have bath
Reputed to be the most understated luxurious hotel in the Alps, renowned for its top level of service.
Flights & transfers can be arranged for you.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|