- Spacious lounge/bar
- Outdoor swimming pool heated to 30° with indoor entrance and integrated whirlpool
- Leisure area with saunas, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation room with panoramic views (Free)
- Massages (pay locally)
- Free WiFi throughout
Family-run for three generations, the Hotel Berner is the epitome of personal, friendly service. The owners and staff go out of their way to make sure your stay is memorable for all the right reasons – a big reason why many customers return year after year.
The Berner has a fantastic position next to the slopes, and just a few minutes from the gondola. Its slightly elevated position means there are beautiful panoramic views over the town and Lake Zell. And even though it’s just a few minutes’ walk to the centre, the hotel itself is quiet – bliss after a busy day on the mountain.
An extra special touch is the gorgeous heated outdoor pool, which overlooks the slopes, as well as the modern wellness area, where there are saunas, a steam room and a relaxation room with more great views.
When you’re properly relaxed, you can sit down to a delicious 4-course dinner and then return to your cosy room for a good night’s sleep, before doing it all again tomorrow.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with two choices of menu plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly candlelight dinner with apéritif and live music
- Festive Christmas breakfast and Christmas gala dinner with music and carol singing
- New Year gala dinner, followed by buffet and sparkling wine at midnight
- Austrian twins have bath or shower and mountain view
- Austrian twins have bath, balcony and partial lake view
- Junior suites sleep up to 4 people and have Austrian twin beds, bath or shower, lounge area with sofa bed, balcony with mountain view
- All bedrooms have flatscreen cable TV, radio, safe, telephone, tea making facilities, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and free Wi-Fi
Grand stylish & enticing option with enviable views to the lake from the upper floors. Delightful retreat away from the hubbub of resort centre.
All prices include flights & transfers
All prices are based on the cheapest UK flights as demonstrated within the brackets below. Please call if you are interested in alternative flights from other airports. There may be flight and room supplements that apply.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|