- Stylish lounge with grand piano
- Pool table
- Free entrance to resort swimming pool
- Sauna & steam room
- Massage (local charge)
- Outdoor parking
An elegant, yet informal, family run hotel centrally located with the ski bus stop opposite the hotel and the resort leisure centre in very close proximity.
Brigitte, the owner, prides herself on excellent food and wine – the wine cellar is renowned as being one of the best in the area. The dining area and bedrooms have all been designed and furnished by Brigitte giving them all an individual style and that also includes the sauna!
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- Daily après ski snack with tea and coffee
- 5-course evening meals with choice of main course including a vegetarian option
- daily salad buffet
- Daily cheese/fruit buffet
- Weekly Gala dinner
- Occasional starter and dessert buffet
- Early meals for children on request
- Welcome drink
All bedrooms are individually furnished and have private bath or shower, WC, cable TV, telephone, safe, hairdryer, some with balcony. (All non-smoking bedrooms).
N.B. Family rooms available on request.
A lovely family run hotel well known for its food and service.
Flights and transfers can be arranged to suit your requirements.
PLEASE CALL FOR THE BEST PRICE
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|