- Centrally located in the pedestrianised area of St Anton.
- 4 minutes’ walk to the Galzig ski lift.
- Indoor pool and wellness area with sauna, steam room and infrared cabin.
- Contemporary lounge and bar with live piano music.
The Sporthotel is one of St Anton's best hotels, boasting a very high standard of service and accommodation. The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the village's pedestrianised zone yet only a couple of minutes' walk to the slopes.
Food and drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
All rooms have a cable TV, WiFi, safe and hairdryer, fridge and are non-smoking.
Small twin room – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) WC and balcony.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Single room – sleeps 2: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
A very popular hotel, well situated on the main street and is in a great place for the ski school and the Galzig lift.
All prices include flights & transfers.
Please call for prices.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|