- Cosy lounge and bar area with open fireplace
- Elegant residents’ restaurant
- à la carte stube in original Tyrolean style
- 1,000m² leisure area with indoor pool, various saunas, steam room, infrared cabin, whirlpool, gym
- Beauty and massage treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet throughout (free)
Up at the top of town, Hotel Alte Post has filled a historic 17th century building with elements of modern Tyrol, an atmospheric retreat from St Anton's bustling après scene. Combining a luxurious pampering experience with great food, the hotel is arguably the top wellness hotel and with a Gault-Millau toque winning a la carte restaurant your food cravings are well catered for too.
The indoor pool, whirlpool and sensational spa facilities are enough reason to stay put, but the best of St Anton is easily explored from here. You're 4 minutes from the Galzig lift, ski, dance and explore your way around St Anton's extensive slopes, shops, ice skating and après.
Traditional ski accommodation in Austria, the Hotel Alte Post is one of a kind. Ideal for those looking for a place to call home while enjoying an Austrian ski break.
Up at the top of town, Hotel Alte Post is in and amongst St Anton's famed après, delicious restaurants and many shops. The slopes and Galzig lift are 4 minutes away (if you walk slowly) making the location fairly awesome whether you want access to the slopes, to the party or just can't wait to get back to the spa.
- Award winning cuisine (1 Gault Millau toques) and fine wines
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course gourmet evening meal with 3 main dish choices including salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly gala dinner
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala with live music and midnight buffet included
- Free daily après-ski snacks
- Dinner service:Waiter
- 28m² Standard Double rooms sleep 2. Austrian twin beds with bath or shower
- 39m² Deluxe Double rooms sleep 2-3. Austrian twin beds, sitting area with sofa bed and bath
- 56m² Galzig suites sleep 2-4. Austrian twin beds, lounge area with double sofa bed, bath, shower, separate WC and balcony
- Standard Double rooms for sole use are available
- All rooms have digital TV, radio, telephone, minibar, safe, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi
- Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
Superior hotel , traditional yet elegant only 2 minutes away for the Galzig lift. Renowned for its high standards of service and fine cuisine.
All prices based on the cheapest flights (airport in brackets) and transfers. Other airports maybe available at a supplement.
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|13/12/2021||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|