- Comfortable lounge and bar
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Heated outdoor pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and gym , massage (pay locally)
- Children's playroom
- Youth's games room including table tennis, table football, pool table and pinball
- Torchlit walk around the lake with mulled wine, wine tasting (pay locally)
- Twice weekly live music
- Wi-Fi (free)
The superior Seespitz is one of Seefeld’s leading hotels. Under the excellent ownership of the Scheiber family (who also own the Gotthard in Obergurgl), this country-house hotel offers excellent quality, comfort and an idyllic location just 5 minutes from the pedestrian centre. The ski bus stops outside.
· Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
· 4 course dinner with choice of 3 main dishes including vegetarian plus salad buffet and cheese buffet
· Weekly gala dinner and speciality buffet
· Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Standard Austrian twins (20m²-24m²) have bath and some have balcony; larger rooms (24-28m²) have a lounge area and south-facing balcony; more spacious deluxe rooms (45m²)'Star1', facing south-west, have lounge area and balcony. All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe and hairdryer.
The superior Seespitz is one of Seefeld’s leading hotels
Flights & transfers are included.
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a twin room & on the cheapest flights available (airport code in brackets).
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|