- Cosy lounge with open fireplace
- Bar with conservatory
- Residents’ and à la carte restaurants
- Leisure area with indoor swimming pool, Finnish sauna, outdoor barrel sauna, steam room, infrared cabin relaxation area with juice, tea bar and fruit (Free)
- Solarium, beauty treatments and massages (pay locally)
- Sun terrace
- Children’s play area
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
Decorated in pretty Tyrolean style with comfortable traditional furnishings, this cosy hotel is ideal for guests who like to feel at home and our guests return annually for its welcoming atmosphere and good food. Better still, it represents brilliant value for money with daily afternoon coffee and cake, as well as weekly guided winter walks, evening torchlit walks and bingo nights.
· Hot and cold buffet breakfast
· 4 course dinner with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
· Weekly gala dinner with live music, weekly Tyrolean or Austrian buffet, Italian starter buffet and twice weekly dessert buffet
· Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- 22m² ‘Seefeld’ Austrian twins have bath or shower
- 22-24m² ‘Tirol’ Austrian twins sleep up to 3, have bath or shower and balcony
- 22-24m² ‘Seefeld Bio’ Austrian twins sleep up to 3, have bath and balcony
- 27-30m² ‘Juniorsuite Seefeld’ sleep up to 4 people, have Austrian twin beds, shower, lounge area with sofa bed and balcony
- Single rooms are on the ground floor and have shower
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, hairdryer, safe and free Wi-Fi
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
This charming Tyrolean-style hotel is situated 600m from the village centre and 450m from the lifts.
Flights & transfers are included.
All prices based on 2 people sharing a room and the cheapest flights (airport code in brackets)and transfers. Other regional airports may be available at a supplement.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|