- Elegant lounge with bar
- Rustic farmhouse stube
- Residents’ restaurant
- Sauna and infrared cabin (free)
- Solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Lift (stops in between floors, so access to the rooms is either up or down 6 steps)
One of Seefeld’s best loved hotels, the small and exclusive Hotel Helga is just a short walk from the village centre and surpasses its superior three star rating by offering four star service and quality. Lovingly run by the Kratzer family, nothing is too much trouble for Helga and her husband Franz and their humour and hospitality will make you feel very welcome. Great for lovers of good food and wine, the hotel specialises in organic produce.
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with choice of main dish including vegetarian plus salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- 20m² standard Austrian twins have either bath or shower, those with shower also have a balcony
- 25m² comfort Austrian twins have bath, seating corner and balcony
- 30m² superior Austrian twins sleep up to 3 people, have shower, seating area with sofa bed and balcony
- Singles have shower and are available on request
- All rooms have flatscreen TV, telephone, radio, safe, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
The small and exclusive Helga is a traditional family-run hotel with excellent service.
Flights & transfers are included.
All prices based on 2 people sharing a room and the cheapest flights (airport code in brackets)and transfers. Other regional airports may be available at a supplement.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|07/01/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|14/01/2023||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/02/2023||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|11/02/2023||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|25/02/2023||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/03/2023||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|11/03/2023||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|