- Comfortable lounge/bar with open fireplace
- Non-smoking bar
- Residents’ restaurants
- Wine cellar
- Large leisure centre with indoor and outdoor pools, adult spa area with steam room, sauna and gym (free); solarium, beauty salon, massage and hairdresser (pay locally)
- Indoor squash, golf, bowling alley, billiards, table tennis (pay locally)
- Children’s fun world with waterslides, paddling pools and adventure area
- free baby buggies, bouncers, cots, and other baby equipment (more information on request)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
Located in the quiet but active resort of Seefeld with magnificent views of the surrounding mountains, Family Spa & Resort Alpenpark specialises in family holidays and has excellent sport and leisure facilities, including indoor and outdoor pools, squash, indoor golf and bowling alley. The spacious rooms and suites are fitted with great comforts and have a flurry of tasteful details to make your stay even better. A comfortable lounge with an open fireplace lets you relax and the hotel offers excellent value for money with its daily afternoon snacks and cake as well as free soft drinks during meal times.
- Full Board
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of each course plus salad buffet or cheese board
- Lunch/afternoon buffet including one main dish, soup, pasta, salad, snacks and cakes
- Weekly gala dinner, starter and dessert buffets
- Weekly sparkling wine at breakfast
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Original wing Austrian twins are small and have shower
- Standard Austrian twins have bath or shower and balcony
- Larger twins have bath or shower, lounge area and balcony.
- Singles have shower and balcony
- New wing ‘Residenz’ Austrian twins are more spacious and have bath, separate WC, lounge area and balcony or terrace and are north or south-facing.
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, safe, telephone, bathrobes and hairdryer.
Great Family hotel with all the facilities you could possibly need.
Prices include flights & transfers.
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a twin room & on the cheapest flights available (airport code in brackets).
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|