- Lounge with open fire place
- Winter garden café with bar
- Residents’ restaurant (non-smoking)
- Children’s playroom
- Cosy wood-panelled inn with terrace
- Castello nightclub and après-ski bar
- Spa area with indoor pool with jet stream and waterfall, whirlpool, gym, various saunas and steam rooms, relaxation room with waterbeds and tea bar (Free)
- Beauty treatments, massages and solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi access (free) and internet terminal in library
The popular Saalbacher Hof has been well-run by our good friends the Dschulnigg family for generations and offers a high standard of comfort in a modern alpine style and superb leisure facilities. A firm favourite with returning guests, it is centrally located and close to the main ski lifts. Its excellent facilities include a cosy library, a winter garden café, the ‘Wirtshaus’ à la carte restaurant with a traditional stube and a lively après-ski bar.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 main dish choices plus salad buffet.
- Weekly starter and dessert buffets and gala dinner
- Christmas celebrations and New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight buffet included (formal dress required).
- 20-22m² ‘Art Room Small’ rooms have a queen bed and shower
- 22-25m² ‘F3 Double’ Austrian twins have bath or shower
- 35m² ‘Superior’ Austrian twins rooms sleep up to 3 people, have bath and seating area with sofa bed and equipped in a cozy and elegant country style or with modern urban furnishing.
- 35-40m² ‘Junior Suites’ sleep up to 4 people, have Austrian twin beds, bath or shower and lounge area with sofa bed and equipped in a cozy and elegant country style or with modern urban furnishing.
- 40m² ‘Deluxe’ Austrian twins sleep up to 4 people, have shower, lounge area with sofa bed and balcony
- 16m² ‘Art Room Single’ rooms have shower
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and free Wi-Fi
Centrally located & close to the lifts, good facilities & a great atmosphere.
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are based on the cheapest UK flights as demonstrated within the brackets below. Please call if you are interested in alternative flights from other airports. There may be flight and room supplements that apply.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (LPL)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|