- Lounge with open fireplace and bar
- Residents’ restaurant
- Leisure area with indoor pool, steam room, saunas and gym (Free)
- Massages and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Indoor tennis courts (Free)
- Rustic ‘Almbar’
- Daily live music in ‘Glemmerkeller’
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Shuttle service to Saalbach (Free)
Hotel Glemmtalerhof is one of the largest hotels in the centre of Hinterglemm, and has an unmistakable grand pine exterior. It sits along a lively promenade and you are in touching distance of several charming establishments.
The hotels showpiece is the front of house area featuring a homely reception, bar, café and terrace – perfect for watching the world go by.
Breakfast is extensive and features a live cooking station that sets you up for a busy day. Once you’ve worked up an appetite on the second largest ski area in Austria, you will welcome the extensive choice of evening food. The salad buffet is a meal in itself and delightful options are provided for your 3 course evening meal.
Facilities include an extensive spa area with indoor pool, sauna, steam room and fitness centre. Where you can enjoy extended views of the snowy mountaintops. Great for relaxation when you aren’t taking advantage of the famous apres-ski here.
The hassle-free bus and lift links make it easy to get around. You are 50m from the nearest ski lift.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast until 11am
- 5 course evening meal with 2 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner and twice weekly speciality dinners
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- 25-30m² ‘Herz Bube’ Austrian twins sleep up to 3 people with a sofa bed, have bath or shower, separate WC and balcony
- Single rooms have bath or shower and are available on request
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, safe, radio, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
Centrally located hotel with relaxed atmosphere.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are based on the cheapest UK flights as demonstrated within the brackets below. Please call if you are interested in alternative flights from other airports. There may be flight and room supplements that apply.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|