- Spacious lounge and bar
- Large sun terrace with ice-bar/café overlooking the slopes
- ‘Hexenkuchl’ à la carte restaurant
- Recently refurbished leisure area with various saunas, whirlpool and relaxation area, steam room, infrared cabin
- Solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Children’s playroom
- Wi-Fi throughout(Free)
Beautifully furnished and caringly run by the Schöpf family who pride themselves on their excellent cuisine and personal service, the Jenewein has many repeat guests who praise the warm welcome and the hotel's perfect ski-in/ski-out location oppposite the Hohe Mut gondola. Its new panoramic wellness area is a great addition, with jacuzzi, various saunas, steam room and relaxation area. The hotel's après-ski bar is a popular meeting place for lunch or after skiing. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Hot and cold breakfast buffet
4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection
Weekly gala dinner and various themed buffets
Special Christmas dinner and 8 course New Year gala dinner with fireworks and midnight buffet included
Breakfast service will be buffet.
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- 25m² Austrian twin rooms have a bath. Some can sleep up to 3, whilst others have balcony.
- Twins are available for sole use on request, and have a shower
- All rooms have telephone, satellite TV, radio, safe, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi
- Rooms with balcony may be available on request
- Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
Family run hotel with great service and food, excellently located next to the Hohe Mut lift.
All prices include flights and transfers.
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a twin room & on the cheapest flights available (airport code in brackets).
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|05/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/04/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|