- Comfortable bar/lounge with open fireplace and panoramic views
- Residents’ restaurants
- Luxurious leisure area with indoor pool and small outdoor pool, jacuzzi, family sauna (swimsuits permitted), separate ladies spa, classic spa with various steam rooms and saunas
- Beauty treatments, massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Weekly wine and tasting (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access
With a special accent on good food and wine, this superior hotel is a member of the 'Small Luxury Hotels of the World'. Caringly run by the Falkner family, the Bergwelt offers panoramic views of the Ötz valley, a luxurious leisure area, as well as weekly activities including wine and cocktail tastings.
· Varied hot and cold buffet breakfast/brunch with sparkling wine and oysters
· Excellent 5 course gourmet evening meal with 4 choices of main course with soup, salad or dessert buffets plus cheese and fruit selection.
· Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala with champagne, live music and midnight buffet included (jacket & tie required)
· Smart casual wear required at all meal times
- 25m² A2 rooms sleep 2-3. Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed and bath or shower
- 30m² junior suites type A3 or A4 sleep 2-4. Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, bath or shower, lounge area and balcony
- 30-40m² 2-room suites type C1 or C2 sleep 2-5. Separate bedroom with Austrian twin beds, lounge area with double and single sofa beds, bath or shower and balcony
- 20m² twin rooms for sole occupancy with double bed have shower
- All rooms have digital TV, safe, radio, telephone, minibar, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi
- Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated
With a special accent on good food and wine, this luxury hotel has been beautifully renovated and extended to include a superb leisure spa.
Prices include flights & transfers.
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a twin room & on the cheapest flights available (airport code in brackets).
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|05/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||14||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/04/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|