- Comfortable bar/lounge with open fireplace and panoramic views
- Residents’ restaurants
- Luxurious leisure area with indoor pool and small outdoor pool, jacuzzi, family sauna (swimsuits permitted), separate ladies spa, classic spa with various steam rooms and saunas
- Beauty treatments, massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Weekly wine and tasting (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access
With a special accent on good food and wine, this superior hotel is a member of the 'Small Luxury Hotels of the World'. Caringly run by the Falkner family, the Bergwelt offers panoramic views of the Ötz valley, a luxurious leisure area, as well as weekly activities including wine and cocktail tastings.
· Varied hot and cold buffet breakfast/brunch with sparkling wine and oysters
· Excellent 5 course gourmet evening meal with 4 choices of main course with soup, salad or dessert buffets plus cheese and fruit selection.
· Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala with champagne, live music and midnight buffet included (jacket & tie required)
· Smart casual wear required at all meal times
- 25m² A2 rooms sleep 2-3. Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed and bath or shower
- 30m² junior suites type A3 or A4 sleep 2-4. Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, bath or shower, lounge area and balcony
- 30-40m² 2-room suites type C1 or C2 sleep 2-5. Separate bedroom with Austrian twin beds, lounge area with double and single sofa beds, bath or shower and balcony
- 20m² twin rooms for sole occupancy with double bed have shower
- All rooms have digital TV, safe, radio, telephone, minibar, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi
- Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated
With a special accent on good food and wine, this luxury hotel has been beautifully renovated and extended to include a superb leisure spa.
Prices include flights & transfers.
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a twin room & on the cheapest flights available (airport code in brackets).
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|13/12/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/04/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|