- Comfortable lounge and bar
- Residents’ and à la carte restaurants
- Attractive indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and gym Free
- Beauty treatments, massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Panoramic sun terrace
- Shared facilities of the interconnected Hotel Austria
- Wi-Fi internet access Free
- Hotel kindergarten
In a quiet spot just above the centre of Obergurgl is the Hotel Bellevue – known for its friendly atmosphere, stylish Tyrolean decor and superb cuisine. Run alongside its neighbouring sister hotel, Hotel Austria, by three generations of the Steiner family and their team, you can expect a warm welcome and excellent service throughout your stay. The Bellevue is only a few steps from a ski run that leads to the Hohe Mut gondola, making it even easier for experienced skiers to get up and about on Obergurgl and Hochgurgl's slopes.
Food is taken seriously at the Hotel Bellevue. They use local, high quality ingredients and offer high quality service to match. Expect a great mix of Tyrolean cuisine and international dishes, fused with fine dining and an excellent range of wines from Austria and beyond to complement your meals.
The Bellevue is interconnected with the Hotel Austria, and the two share a modern spa with heated indoor and outdoor pools and a range of saunas and steam rooms – ideal for relaxing after a day exploring the Valley of the Kings. Families are also well catered for – kids between two and 12 years old can take part in activities organised in the free, supervised kids' club. The club runs from Sunday to Friday during the day and evenings – so Mum and Dad can either get out on their own on the slopes or take a little break in the evening.
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 main course choices plus salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner, farmers' buffet, starter or dessert buffets
- Special Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Smart casual wear required at meal times
Spa and Wellness
Peel off all of the ski layers and head down to the Austria Bellevue Wellness & Spa for a bit of downtime after a day of conquering the mountain.
Float around in the tranquil outdoor pool with fabulous panoramic views of the Ötztal mountains, or loosen your muscles with a swim across the indoor adventure pool. For a bit more intensity, spend some time in the sauna or bio sauna followed by a stretch in one of the steam rooms, which are proven to benefit the airways and immune system.
Indulge yourself further with a rejuvenating treatment. With a range of massages – from deep tissue to aromatherapy – to choose from as well as more unique options like the Rasul Trilogy or a soak in the Salt Wasser Tub, you’ll leave feeling refreshed and ready to take on the rest of the holiday. Additional charges will apply on treatments which can be booked and paid for locally.
Hotel Bellevue Kids' Club
The Hotel Bellevue runs a free kids' club for children aged between 2 and 12 years.
Open Sunday to Friday between 9.30am-4.30pm and again from 7-8.30pm.
Lunch is at an extra charge.
These facilities do not need to be pre-booked.
- Interconnected to Hotel Austria by indoor corridor
- 18m² B1 rooms sleep 2. Austrian twin beds and shower
- 30m² B3 junior suites sleep 2-4. Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, shower, lounge area and south-facing balcony
- 35m² B4 studios sleep 2-4. Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, bath, lounge area and south-facing balcony
- 45m² B5 two-room suites sleep 2-5. Separate bedroom with Austrian twin beds, lounge area with double and single sofa beds, bath and balcony. Ideal for families of 2-5
- Single rooms have shower
- All rooms have satellite TV, radio, telephone, safe, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi
- Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
Situated just a short walk above the village centre, the Bellevue has skiing almost to the doorstep and particularly beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
Prices include flights & transfers.
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a twin room & on the cheapest flights available (airport code in brackets).
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|13/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/04/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|