- Free WiFi
- Comfortable lounge with open fireplace
- Cocktail bar
- Library with English books
- AlpenRelax wellness area with 3 saunas, 2 steam rooms, ice grotto and relaxation area with waterbeds
- Extra charge for massage
- Free tea, water and juice in the wellness area
- Children's playroom with soft play toys
- Games room with pool table and darts
- 35 bedrooms
- Lift to all floors
The Hotel Alpenland, owned by the Fender and Kieler families, is in an excellent ski-in, ski-out location. After a fantastic day on the mountain you can relax in the wellness area, challenge your mates to a game of pool, or simply sit back and relax with a drink by the open log fire.
ski-in, ski-out · 5 minutes' walk downhill to the main street in resort · 3 minutes' walk down to the ski bus stop
Welcome drink, hot and cold buffet breakfast,4-course evening meals with daily salad buffet, weekly themed buffet New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Please note: Vegan diets cannot be catered for. Gluten free diets can be catered for – please advise at time of booking.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
You can ski to and from the door of this cosy yet elegant family-run hotel
Prices include flights & transfers
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a twin room & on the cheapest flights available (airport code in brackets).
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|