- Comfortable lounge/bar
- Residents’ and à la carte restaurants
- Sun terrace with après-ski bar ‘Stadl’
- ‘Snow Blau’ evening bar with twice weekly live music
- Small indoor pool, steam room and sauna (free)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
A part of the Erharter famly for generations, this Oberau hotel is situated directly beside the slopes, the main lift and the ski school meeting area. Perfect for the keen skiers, this hotel also features excellent facilities and a traditional charm that suits all visitors looking for an enjoyable holiday in the Austrian Alps.
After a day of skiing, guests can take advantage of an indoor pool, steam room and sauna to recuperate and relax. With a popular après-ski and evening bar, Snow Blau, as well as a restaurant, you can enjoy fine Austrian cuisine without having to step out into the blistering cold.
Hotel Tirolerhof has everything and more for an enjoyable holiday on the slopes. Why not book your holiday for this winter today?
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly starter and dessert buffets
- Weekly farmers' buffet with music
- Christmas and New Year dinners included
- 22m² ‘Comfort’ Austrian twins sleep up to 3 people, have shower, sofa bed and west-facing balcony
- 30m² ‘Comfort Deluxe Morning Sun’ Austrian twins sleep up to 4 people, have shower, lounge area with sofa bed and east-facing balcony
- Single rooms have a shower and balcony
- All rooms have balcony, cable TV, telephone, hairdryer, radio, safe and free Wi-Fi
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Tea or coffee making facilities
The Tirolerhof is a traditional family-run hotel in Oberau, it has excellent facilities and is extremely popular due to the ability to ski to and from the door.
Prices include flights & transfers.
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a twin room & on the cheapest flights available as displayed in brackets
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (LCY)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LCY)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (LCY)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (LCY)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (LCY)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|