- Reception/lounge area
- Residents’ restaurant
- à la carte stube
- Two bars, one with TV as well as internet café
- Leisure area with large indoor pool, saunas, steam room and whirlpool(free)
- Solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access in lobby(pay locally)
Hotel Harfenwirt is one of Niederau's most popular hotels. The name translates to English as the 'harp playing landlord' - and if you're lucky, Herbert, the owner might treat you to some of his musical talents during dinner.
The Harfenwirt has one of Niederau's best locations. It's right opposite the Tennladen lift - giving you direct access to the Niederau ski area and the ski school. It's also only a few minutes stroll along the road into the village centre for access to the main Markbachjoch gondola, après ski or a bit of nightlife.
Over the last few years the family-friendly Harfenwirt has had extensive rebuilding, refurbishment and improvements - including the swimming pool and modern wellness centre. The bedrooms have a mix of traditional and modern style and almost all bedrooms have balconies for you to enjoy the views of the Wildschönau from.
The food at the Harfenwirt is a mix of classic Austrian dishes and hearty international meals that will be more familiar. And there's always a vegetarian option too.
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet
- Special Christmas and New Year dinners included
- Early meals for children available 6pm
- Small twins with separate beds have shower, simply furnished standard Austrian twins have bath and balcony
- Singles have shower.
- Larger superior rooms have bath, seating area and balcony.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, kettle and hairdryer.
The Harfenwirt is right by the nursery slopes & guests will have the ability to ski back to the door.
Prices include flights & transfers.
Prices are based on 2 people sharing a twin room & on the cheapest flights available (airport code in brackets).
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (LPL)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|