- Friendly service from the Bucher family and their team.
- Spacious, comfortable rooms decorated in a rustic Alpine style.
- Laid back bar area for a post-ski catch up with friends.
- Modern wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- free WiFi
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- Treatments and massages available at neighbouring Hotel Omesberg
- Games room with pool table and table tennis
Lech is one of those places in the ski world that has a certain 'je ne sais quoi' (or 'Ich weiß nicht' if you prefer) and the hotels there are no different. The Bergheim offers up top-notch service, superb food, value for money and easy access to the Arlberg and it's acclaimed skiing.
The owner, Martin Bucher, and his family are always on hand to keep your holiday running smoothly. In the evenings, the food is a tasty mix of local dishes and international cuisine. Each room is spacious, comfortable and decorated in a rustic alpine style, with lots of natural woods used throughout – perfect for a good night's rest after a day exploring the slopes. There's also a cheery bar area where you can stop for an après drink, and a modern wellness area with relaxation room, saunas and steam room.
Hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · children's menu available · suitable for vegetarians · Christmas Eve gala dinner included for all guests
The Hotel Bergheim serves free tap water with meals.
The Bergheim offers up top-notch service, superb food, value for money and easy access to the Arlberg and it’s acclaimed skiing.
Flights & transfers are included
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|