- Spacious and comfortable lounge/bar with open fireplace
- Residents’ restaurant
- Spa area with various steam rooms, saunas, relaxation room with water beds (Free)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
Austrian tradition meets some serious style at the Q Hotel Maria Theresia - from the dark woods and leather Chesterfields of the lobby to the marble-lined spa, everything here has a touch of class.
Relaxation is the key at the Maria Theresia and the team are here to make it even easier for you. Kick back while you enjoy a warming drink in by the fireplace in the cosy lounge, let off some steam in the modern wellness suite or simply indulge in the generous and varied cuisine on hand throughout your stay.
You'll never be too far away from the sophisticated bars, restaurants and shops of Kitzbühel either - they're all within a snowball's throw of the Maria Theresia. The hotel is right in the heart of town, making it easy to get out and about - including in the morning for skiing both the Hahnenkamm and the Kitzbühler Horn .
Hot and cold buffet breakfast with a 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and salad buffet , Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- 20m² ‘Standard’ Austrian twins have bath
- 25m² ‘Superior’ Austrian twins sleep up to 3 people, have bath and balcony
- 30m² ‘Hahnenkamm’ Austrian twins sleep up to 4 people, have bath, lounge area with sofa bed and balcony
- All bedrooms have flatscreen cable TV, telephone, safe, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi
Ideally located 200m from the resort centre, this hotel offers comfortable accommodation and lots of character.
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room with the cheapest flights. Other regional airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|