- Ski bus stop less than 1 minute’s walk (50m) away
- Elegant lounge and bar with daily live music after dinner, stube with open fireplace
- à la carte ‘Neuwirt’ restaurant (pay locally)
- Elegant residents’ restaurant
- Spacious leisure spa with indoor pool, various saunas and steam rooms, whirlpool, free fruit, juices and tea bar and gym, heated outdoor rooftop pool (free), solarium, massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
Set close to the medieval pedestrianised centre, the superior Schwarzer Adler offers state-of-the-art design and superb leisure facilities including a rooftop pool with stunning views. With its award winning cuisine and first class service, it is one of Kitzbühel’s best loved hotels and guests return annually to enjoy its Austrian charm and relaxed atmosphere. All Rooms are furnished to a high standard and provide a comfortable and sophisticated base for your winter holiday. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast. Excellent 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection. Smart dress required at dinner.
Special Christmas dinner and 5 course New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight buffet included (jacket and tie required)
- 32m² ‘Walde’ traditional country style Austrian twins can sleep up to 3 people, have bath or shower, seating area with sofa bed
- 32m² contemporary design superior ‘Kitzbühel’ Austrian twins can sleep up to 3 people, have bath or shower and lounge area with sofa bed
- 32m² deluxe ‘Tirol’ Austrian twins can sleep up to 3 people, have bath and shower, lounge area with sofa bed
- 40m² ‘Hahnenkamm’ junior suites have Austrian twin beds, bath and shower, separate wc, lounge area, balcony and private sauna.
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, minibar, safe, hairdryer, bathrobe, slippers and free Wi-Fi
- All rooms can be used for single occupancy (supplements apply)
Upmarket & elegant property in central location with touches of traditional style.
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are based on the cheapest UK flights as demonstrated within the brackets below. Please call if you are interested in alternative flights from other airports. There may be flight and room supplements that apply.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|