- Daily courtesy shuttle bus service to the resort centre and ski lifts (9am-6pm, runs to timetable)
- Stylish, comfortable lounges with attractive open fireplace
- Cocktail/piano bar
- Elegant residents’ restaurant with conservatory area
- 3 x weekly live piano music
- 46m long rooftop pool and sun terrace with panoramic views
- Sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, gym and Sky Sports shown in hotel’s lounge (Free)
- Solarium, beauty salon with extensive treatments and massages (payable locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Youth’s games room and children’s play room
Overlooking Kitzbühel, with wonderful views, the Schloss Lebenberg combines the style of a former aristocratic castle with modern comforts. Proud of its 5 star status, the hotel offers a luxury standard of accommodation and excellent cuisine.
This stylish hotel has large and comfortable lounges with an openfireplace. There is also a cocktail/piano barwith live music three times a week. The restaurant has a residents area and a conservatory dining option too.
The huge 48m rooftop pool has amazing views and also incorporates a sun terrace, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, and gym (all of which are free to use). In addition there are paid for services such as the beauty salon, treatment rooms, massages, and solarium.
First class service combined with excellent cuisine and fine wines. Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast.Excellent 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection.
Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner with champagne, live music and midnight buffet included
- 30m² ‘Castle’ Austrian twins are characterful and beautifully furnished with antiques, have bath and seating area. These rooms are in the original Castle wing, are are not accessible by lift
- 28m² ‘Classic’ Austrian twins have bath and seating area and are at the rear of the hotel with views over the forest
- 28-30m² ‘Lebenberg’ Austrian twins can sleep up top 3 people, have bath, seating area with sofa bed and balcony with views over Kitzbühel and the mountains
- ‘Classic’ rooms are also available for single occupancy
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, safe, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and free Wi-Fi
Affordable luxury in a truly stunning setting with wonderful cuisine and service
Prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are based on the cheapest UK flights as demonstrated within the brackets below. Please call if you are interested in alternative flights from other airports. There may be flight and room supplements that apply.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|